Allegation

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“Krystal Jung! Wake up! I have meeting at 2pm later!” Jessica was knocking on her sister’s door. “If you are not ready by 20 mins, you are taking the bus to class!” She exclaimed again before she took her laptop bag on the couch.

Krystal really didn’t want to take the bus to class so she managed to get ready within 20 mins. Now, they were both in the car. “Sooyoung really helped me a lot. I wouldn’t have done this without her.” Krystal told her sister who was driving at the time.

“Good for you then.” Jessica responded. “I was thinking of asking her to teach me Korean every night. What do you think?” Krystal asked excitedly.

“You do know that she’s working for me, not for you.” Jessica said.

“Oh yeah, what’s her job anyway? Doing your groceries?” Krystal questioned sarcastically.

“She’s working for me, I can ask her to do whatever I want.” Jessica said seriously. “If you really want someone to teach you Korean, I’ll get a qualified tutor for you. Simple as that.” Jessica added. Krystal chose to keep quiet. Arguing with her sister was just pointless sometimes.

Later that evening..

Sooyoung was in front of the TV looking at her damaged kingdoms. “Oh my precious kingdoms..” She felt like she was about to cry. “! ! !” She was sad and mad at the same time.  

The time was 4PM, she slept for 6 hours just now. She woke up a bit early so that she could check on her game.

RING RING RING

Sooyoung answered her phone with her eyes were focusing towards the TV screen. “Sooyoung honey, Aunt Lim is coming over for dinner with her son. I want you to come over. Your sister is coming too.” Mrs Choi’s voice was heard over the phone.

“KKKKK!” Sooyoung screamed when she saw her final kingdom was destroyed. She didn’t expect that her stupid online friends would attack all of her kingdom in one night.  

Her mother was shocked as hell to hear her daughter cursed like that. “CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Mrs Choi yelled out over the phone.

“Sorryy mummmmyyyyy.” Sooyoung apologized. “They destroyed everythingggggg” Sooyoung whined loudly. “Sooyoung, you are coming to tonight’s dinner.” Mrs Choi ignored her daughter’s whining. “Mumm, I can’t go. I have to workkk.” Sooyoung informed.

“What? I thought you get a morning shift till March.” Mrs Choi was surprised. She knew her daughters’ entire schedule.

Sooyoung then went on explaining to her mother how she was forced to join the ESP project for a month and for the sake of her kind boss Seohyun, she just had to do it. She also informed her mother that for this whole month, she won’t be reporting under Seohyun but to the new VP of the bank.

 “What do you do in this project?” Mrs Choi asked. She was being concerned as always.

“Hmm i don’t know. I went grocery shopping for her yesterday and helped her sister out with her school work the whole night. I just got home this morning mum.” Sooyoung told her mother innocently. She usually shared everything with her mother.

“YOU DID WHAT????” Mrs Choi was surprised again.

“I did grocery shopping and her sister’s homework.” Sooyoung repeated assuming that her mother didn’t hear what she said earlier.

“Sooyoung I heard you! This is unacceptable! You were forced to join the project at the first place and now you are running her errands??” Mrs Choi was clearly not okay with it.

“Mum, its fine. Please don’t overreact.” Sooyoung tried to calm her mother.

“How can you be okay with this??? My daughter is not someone else’s !” Mrs Choi exclaimed. Sooyoung was shocked with her mother’s remarks.  “Do you even know what that means?” Sooyoung asked with a smile.

“Of course I know Sooyoung! What do you think I am??” Mrs Choi asked back. Sooyoung couldn’t stop smiling. “Mum, please don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter