Game Date

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am so full.” Sooyoung held on her stomach. She was lying on the bed already in her pajama pants. Jessica on the other hand was applying some moisturizer on her face in front of the mirror. Dinner just now was lovely. It’s not like that had never gone out for dinner together, it’s just that this time was a bit different.

“Should I be here when your sister comes tomorrow?” Jessica asked while she massaged her face with a night cream.

“Hmm.. I don’t know.”

“Does your mother know that she’s dating her married boss?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t think so.” Sooyoung replied.

“I don’t think she would be comfortable if I’m around.” Jessica turned to look at Sooyoung. “I can go back to my apartment to get a few things while she’s here.” Jessica informed.

“Hmm.. we’ll see how it goes tomorrow.” Sooyoung said.

“Hmm okay.” Jessica turned back to look at the mirror. As soon as she was done, Jessica stood up from the bench and then she took her laptop. Then, she climbed on the bed next to Sooyoung.

“You’re gonna do your work??” Sooyoung asked in whinny tone.

“Yeah. Just a bit.” Jessica said before she wore her reading glasses and turned her attention towards her laptop screen. Sooyoung turned her body and looked at the woman.

Jessica just needed to check on some important emails and Tiffany’s report on the ESP. Tiffany would be sending her a daily report on the progress of the project. “I’m giving you something to do tomorrow okay. The project is way behind now.” Jessica said without looking at Sooyoung.

“What have these guys been doing??” Jessica was disappointed as soon as she looked at the report Tiffany sent. “Seriously..” Jessica was mumbling to herself while she was reading it.

Sooyoung just looked at her woman all stressed out like that. “I am not paying them to give me like this!” Jessica exclaimed in frustration. The time was almost 11.30PM and she felt like contacting Tiffany that instant just to show how upset and disappointed she was at the time.

“Soo, can you please pass me my phone?” Jessica said softly to Sooyoung. Her phone was on the table lamp on Sooyoung’s side of the bed. Sooyoung took the phone and handed it to her.

To: Tiffany CBS
Message: I am so disappointed with the progress of the ESP. Tell them that I will be dropping by some time these week. And I need you to come to Sooyoung’s apartment tomorrow morning at 9AM. I am expecting an explanation from you.

“Jess, relax.” Sooyoung sat on the bed and softly rubbed the woman’s back.

“The email server needs to be launched in two weeks’ time!” Jessica said seriously. “I can’t postpone it anymore.” Jessica added.

“Don’t worry. I’ll help you.” Sooyoung said softly. “We’ll deal with it tomorrow.” Sooyoung smiled before she took Jessica’s laptop away.

“Sooyoungg.. I still need to do my work.” Jessica whined.

“Shh.” Sooyoung closed the laptop and put it away. “Lie down.” She instructed. Surprisingly, Jessica followed whatever Sooyoung asked her to do. She took her glasses off and put it on her side’s table lamp. Then, she lied down on the bed next to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung just stared at her with a smile. “Why Sooyoung?” Jessica asked weirdly. “I lied to you before.” Sooyoung suddenly said.

“About what?” Jessica asked back.

“I used to go out with this girl I met online.” Sooyoung revealed. Jessica was surprised to hear it. She didn’t expect Sooyoung to have experience with a woman. “Why didn’t you tell me before?” Jessica said.

“I don’t wanna freak you out.”

“Why would I freak out?” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter