POOF!

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you asleep yet?” Sooyung asked Jessica. They were already on their beds with all the lights off in the room. “Go to sleep Sooyoung.” Jessica replied with her eyes closed. The time was already almost 11PM.

“Do you wanna hear a joke?” Sooyoung asked.

“No I don’t.” Jessica replied lazily.

“This is a story of 3 guys going on a hiking.” Sooyoung began her story anyway. “These 3 guys went on a hike and then one of them found a magical lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it. Then all of a sudden out popped a Genie!” Sooyoung was telling the story enthusiastically.

“And then the Genie said you have finally freed me after all these years, so I’ll grant each one of you 3 wishes.” Sooyoung continued with her story. Although at first Jessica said she didn’t wanna hear it, ended up she did.

“The first guy said that he wanted a billion dollars and then POOF!” Sooyoung exclaimed loudly and enthusiastically. “He’s holding a printout that showed his account balance had a billion dollars.” Sooyoung said. “And then the second guy thinks for a bit, and he says that he wants to be the richest man alive!” She continued. “And then POOFF!” She screamed out loud.

“Sooyoung do you really have to scream every time you said that?” Jessica asked.

“You do listen to me.” Sooyoung smiled.

“Then what happen?” Jessica ignored her and asked her to continue with the story.

“POOF and then the genie shows him that his net worth is now over 100 Billion!” Sooyoung exclaimed. “Then the third guy thinks carefully about his wish.” Sooyoung muttered. “He wishes for his left arm to rotate clockwise for the rest of his life.” Sooyoung revealed.

“Why would he wish for that?” Jessica asked weirdly.

“Aish just listen first.” Sooyoung replied.

“Alright and then here comes the second wish. The first guy said that he wants to be married to the most beautiful woman on earth. And then POOF! The genie gave him Choi Sooyoung!” Sooyoung cried out loud. Jessica rolled her eyes the moment she heard it.

“How come you’re not laughing? That was supposed to be a joke.” Sooyoung mumbled.

“That was the joke??” Jessica asked back.

“Aish…” Sooyoung groaned but she continued with the story anyway. “And then the second guy says he wanted to be good looking and the genie granted his wish.” Sooyoung said. “And then came the third guy..” Sooyoung said. “He wished for his right arm to rotate anti-clockwise for the rest of his life.” Sooyoung revealed.

“The genie granted his stupid wish?” Jessica asked.

“Yes he did!” Sooyoung replied.

“The genie told them that they need to think very carefully about their final wish. The first guy wished to never get injured or sick for the rest of his life and the genie granted it. And then the second guy wished to never grow old. And again the genie granted his wish.” Sooyoung muttered.

“And then.. the third guy straightaway wished for his head to nod back and forth for the rest of his life.” Sooyoung revealed.

“What kind of a joke is this?” Jessica asked weirdly. “Patientt.. the story is not finish yet.” Sooyoung replied. “After all of them are done with their three wishes, the genie disappeared and all three men went their separate ways.” Sooyoung continued with her story again.

“Many many years later, they meet again and they talk about how things are going.” Sooyoung mumbled. “The first guy has become one of the richest men in the world and so does the second guy.”

“And then the third guy walks in to them with both of his arms flailing around and his head nodding nonstop.” Sooyoung smiled. “The third guy said “Guys, I think I e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter