Red Blouse

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There you go.” Krystal smiled as soon as she was done wrapping the bandage gently and nicely. “Oh my god, I thought I was going to die.” Sooyoung said. Her face was so pale. Krystal just laughed over the remarks.  

“You know that you still have to go to the hospital to get this checked right?”

Then Sooyoung saw Jessica entered the living room from the kitchen holding on a glass of water. “Can I not go?” Sooyoung looked at Jessica.

“Suit yourself.” Jessica said with a straight face. She was not in the mood at the time and she didn’t even know why.

“You have to go, and that’s final.” Krystal smiled. “I can take you to the hospital if you want? But only after my classes in the afternoon.” Krystal added.

“I thought you have tutorials after classes?” Jessica responded.

“I do. But tutorials are not compulsory to attend.” Krystal looked at her sister.

“You’re not skipping tutorials.” Jessica said seriously. “I can take her.” Jessica continued before she took a seat on the sofa and then she crossed her legs.

Krystal looked at her sister with a frown. “You are attending tutorials and revision afterwards at the library. I will pick you up at 5.30pm as usual.” Jessica said again seriously. Krystal just made a face towards her sister.

“And you.” Jessica turned to look at Sooyoung with a serious face. “Get ready by 9.30am I’m picking you up.” Jessica instructed. “What? That early??” Sooyoung questioned loudly. “I don’t wanna go to the hospital that earlyyyyy.” Sooyoung started to protest.

“Yes, you are going with me to the opening of the cancer rehabilitation center, and then we will stop by the hospital.” Jessica informed. “The center is just the same route as the hospital. I don’t have time to do things so many times.” Jessica said seriously. She still had so many things to do tomorrow.

“I’m tired.” Jessica stood up from the sofa. “Let’s go.” She said to Krystal. Sooyoung just glanced at the woman. “What is up with her?” Sooyoung whispered to Krystal. “She’s always like that.” Krystal whispered back. “Always moody.” She added. Both of them then stood up from the sofa bed.

“Anyways, thank you for this.” Sooyoung smiled as she showed her nicely bandaged thumb.

“Not a problem. I can do this every day you know.” Krystal smiled back. “You are attending tutorials and revision afterwards at the library. I will pick you up at 5.30pm as usual.” Sooyoung repeated the exact same thing Jessica said earlier to Krystal. Krystal just laughed.

“It’s okay. Tutorials and revisions are much more important than this stupid thumb.” Sooyoung patted Krystal’s back softly. Krystal gave Sooyoung her best smile.

Jessica on the other hand, kept on glancing towards Sooyoung and Krystal from the front door. “Krystal hurry up.” She called out for Krystal.

“Don’t be late tomorrow.” Jessica looked at Sooyoung seriously before she and Krystal left the apartment.

“Did I do anything wrong to you?” Krystal asked her sister as soon as they were in the car. Jessica didn’t say anything back. “It seems like you don’t want me around Sooyoung.” She added.

“Did I say that to you? I didn’t right.” Jessica replied.

“What if I say that I like her?” Krystal questioned.

“She’s an employee. My employee.” Jessica kept on telling the same thing to her. “What if she’s an employee??” Krystal questioned again, this time her voice was getting a bit louder.

“Why are you yelling at me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter