Email Server Project (ESP)

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____________________________________________________________________________

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
From: [email protected]
Subject: Email Server Project (ESP)

Dear All,

Congratulations, you have all been selected to be a part of the Email Server Project. The project will start tomorrow (31st January) and all of you are required to gather at the Meeting Room tomorrow at Level 5, 10.30AM. For the whole month, you will be reporting to directly Ms Jessica Jung, our newly appointed Vice President and she will evaluate your performance accordingly.

As of now, the project is scheduled to run for one month. Therefore, once the project ends, it is obligatory of you to resume your normal working schedule and report back to your respective managers. Kindly be informed, once you have finished the whole month, a project bonus will be added to your upcoming salary estimated around KRW 282,000.

Shall you need any further clarifications, kindly revert back to this email and I will try my best to assist you the soonest. Thank You.

Seohyun
Team Manager
Contact Center Department
Central Bank of Seoul

___________________________________________________________________________ _____

The only thing Sooyoung saw on the email was the amount of the project bonus. “KRW 282,000.” That was just a lot for just one month. She quickly clicked on the calculator on her desktop. She wanted to calculate how much she would be getting in February and then she made a table on the Microsoft Word. 

Choi Sooyoung's Estimated Salary in February

 

Basic Salary KRW 1,135,000.00 Loyalty Bonus (For working more than 5 Years) KRW 150,000.00 Project Bonus KRW 282,000.00 Performance Bonus  KRW 164,000.00 Total Salary in February KRW 1,731,000.00

 

“OH MY LORD!!!” Sooyoung screamed out loud. “OH MY GOODNESSSS!!!!” She was still screaming.

They were not many people left at the office around that time, since the time was already 7.30PM. Only those who were on their night shift were there. Hyoyeon and Yuri had already left the office just now. She had to stay back to wait for the email.

“I am one rich girl.” She was smiling to herself like an idiot.

Then she landed her back on her chair, started to think. “I can resign after the project.” She smiled. “I am so smart. Oh my god, since when am I this smart??” Sooyoung laughed out loud.

“Yah Choi Sooyoung, are you talking to yourself?” Suddenly she was shocked to her very core the moment her name was being called.

“Minho! What are you still doing here?” Sooyoung asked. Minho was one of her team mates. “I got the 10am-7pm shift.” He explained.

“Oh okay.”

“I heard you won’t be in for a month?” He asked.

“I know right. Please be jealous.” Sooyoung smiled proudly.

“I’m not.” Minho said cockily. “I heard the new VP is a bad .” He added. “What do you mean?” Sooyoung questioned.

“People are saying that she’s tough, uncompromising, intimidating and doesn’t care a about anyone.” He said.

“Who told you this?” Sooyoung asked. She was starting to get a bit scared actually.

“Didn’t you hear? People have been talking about it all day. Oh yeah, you were busy ing up manager Sunny.” He laughed.

“Shut up.” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Anyway,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter