Parmesan and Honey Chicken

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You don’t have any classes today?” Sooyoung asked Krystal.

“Just finished and I’m done for the day.” Krsytal smiled. Both of them were at the living room. “I brought lunch!” Krystal said excitedly. “I dropped by the nearest place to your apartment.” Krystal informed before she made her way to Sooyoung’s kitchen. She seemed comfortable being in Sooyoung’s place.

“Wait, you stopped by the place that sells best fried chicken in this planet????”  Sooyoung asked.

“You like that place? Great then!” Krystal was happy. She didn’t know of course but since she was taking a taxi just now, that was the only place that she could stop by.

“OH MY GODDD!” Sooyoung screamed in joy when she saw Krystal opened the food container filled with fries and a box full of parmesan and honey chicken. At that point she was so grateful that Jessica was not in the house or else she wouldn’t be able to eat it.

Krystal couldn’t help but to smile looking at her priceless reaction. “You know how much I love you right now??” Sooyoung looked at Krystal in happy tears. Krystal chuckled as a response.

Krsytal went to her kitchen cabinet and looked for a plate for the both of them to eat. “Here.” Krystal handed Sooyoung a plate. “Thank you.” Sooyoung smiled widely.

The last time she had chicken was two weeks ago and that has got to be her new record of the longest time she had not eat chicken.  

“You have to finish all of this okay?” Krystal said with a smile.

“Not a problem!” Sooyoung exclaimed and then she took three chicken wings and put it on her plate. “How’s your thumb? Daddy said it was bleeding the other day?” Krystal asked worriedly.

“Yeah. I don’t know why it just won’t stop bleeding.” Sooyoung mumbled with a mouthful of chicken.

“Hmm, you need to be careful then.”

“I was being careful.” Sooyoung replied innocently. “People around me are not careful enough.” She added.

“Just keep on being careful okay.” Krystal replied softly. “Anyway, are you still working at the bank?” Krystal suddenly asked.

“Your sister fired me the other day and then she gave the job back. I was contemplating at first but after she had given me a ing xbox one for my birthday, how can I refused?” Sooyoung told Krystal.

“Wait, she gave you an xbox??” Krystal couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Yeah! Seriously, your sister is the best.” Sooyoung smiled.

“Urgh, so typical of her.” Krystal mumbled to herself very slowly. She knew whenever her sister started to like someone; she would do something like that. “Wait, when is your birthday??” Krystal asked.

“Yesterday.” Sooyoung took a bit on her third chicken.

“You should have told me Sooyoung.” Krystal muttered. “It’s okay. I’m not important.” Sooyoung said. “You are to me.” Krystal smiled.

“Really? Noone ever says that to me. Well except my mum and sometimes my manager.” Sooyoung tried to remember. Seohyun always said that she was important to the department every month whenever she tried to quit.

“Even my sister?” Krystal probed. She was trying to get information about her sister.

 “Well, your sister never tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter