Yelling

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What have you all been doing???” Jessica yelled out loud to the other 4 people at The Lounge. “I was not here for only a day! You have already giving me crap??” Jessica exclaimed again. Tiffany was there at The Lounge that morning.

Sungmin, Luna, Yesung and Irene were quiet as a mouse. They were scared to even look at the woman. They took advantage of the VP being absent all day yesterday. Tiffany on the other hand was too busy at the office she didn’t have the time to check on the Email Server Project (ESP) people. Of course Jessica blamed her as well.

Jessica was really not in a good mood that day. She was too occupied with her huge workload. There was no progress at all on the project. They had a schedule that they needed to follow but the four of them were not taking the project seriously.

“You don’t make me regret hiring you for this project!” Jessica exclaimed loudly again. Jessica was holding on some papers on her hand at the time. Since she was so angry she threw the papers on the table which made everyone terrified even more.

She had line ups of meetings that day which stressed her even more. Thank god Krystal was at her mum’s so she didn’t have to send the girl to class today.

“Urghhh.” Jessica groaned in frustration as she just left The Lounge. Tiffany then looked at everyone there. “What have you guys been doing yesterday??” She asked strictly. “You do know that you to stick to the schedule.” Tiffany pointed to the schedule that each and every one of them have.

“If you don’t stick to this, we will not be able to launch the platform next month.” Tiffany explained. “Maybe we need another headcount. Is Sooyoung still part of the project?” Sungmin asked. The tasks that they had to do were indeed a lot.

“There are too many things to do.” Yesung complained. “Too many things to do??” Tiffany questioned back. “If there are too many things to do, why didn’t you guys do anything yesterday??” Tiffany questioned loudly.

They were watching movies and playing games on their laptop the whole day yesterday while drinking free expensive coffee from The Lounge that Jessica gave them the privilege to order whatever they want since the bank will pay it.

“I will not hesitate to kick you out of the project.” Tiffany warned them. “It will only be the four of you for the next two weeks. Sooyoung is on medical leave for 10 days.” Tiffany informed. “So you better manage your time well so that you’ll get the tasks done. I want you to be an auto pilot team. We just can’t be checking on you the whole time.” Tiffany advised. “Please don’t make Ms Jessica angry again, she has a lot of other things to worry about.”

All of them nodded their heads. “What happen to Sooyoung Ms Tiffany?” Luna asked.

“She had stitches on her thumb.” Tiffany replied. “Really??” Luna was in surprise.

“Yes. She’ll be fine.” Tiffany reassured them. “Just focus on what you have to do.” Tiffany said before she walked out of the place. She went to her boss who was standing outside talking to her phone with someone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter