Whining

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you think I will fall for that?” Jessica questioned. Whatever Krystal was saying to her was too good to be true. It was so hard for her to accept it since she knew her sister so well.  

“Well, that is up to you then. Believe whatever you want. I don’t even care.” Krystal responded.

“Seriously, if you want her that bad, go ahead.” Jessica said seriously.

“You know what unnie, you’re just pathetic. You don’t even fight for someone you love. You’ve given up just like that.” Krystal blurted out. She knew her sister so well too in fact. Jessica on the other hand, didn’t say a word.

“It was like a two seconds kiss. She didn’t even kiss me back for god sake! Noone has ever rejected me.” Krystal hissed. “Seriously, I don’t think she has ever kissed anyone before.” Krystal was rambling to herself.

“She’s a good kisser.” Jessica mumbled slowly.

“What?” Krystal asked again since she couldn’t get what Jessica was saying earlier.

“I said she’s a good kisser.” Jessica spoke a bit louder.

 Krystal just smiled looking at her sister. “She’s a thousand times better than David.” Jessica informed. David was her ex British boyfriend which Krystal knew about it. And she had met with the guy a few times before.

“Interesting.” Krystal couldn’t stop smiling. That was the first time ever she heard her sister saying stuff like that. Even when she was with David, everything was so secretive. She didn’t tell anything that much.

“Anyway, if I truly want her, she would already be mine by now.” Krystal said proudly. Jessica felt like Krystal was somehow too full of herself but it was true though. Krystal had always been a more desirable choice for anyone compared to her.

They were looking at each other at the time waiting for the other person to speak. Jessica on the other hand didn’t know what to say. “Are you guys together now or what?” Krystal was the one who started to speak again.

“I don’t know.” Jessica sighed as she crossed her arms and then she sat on the stool at the large kitchen counter. Krystal joined her as well. They were sitting in front of each other.

“Girls, come and eat nowww..” Suddenly they heard Mrs Jung’s voice coming from the dining room.

“In a sec!!” Krystal cried out loud and then she turned to look at her sister again. “Do you feel like talking?” She asked.

“I don’t know.” Jessica sighed, replying the same thing. Krystal could sense that things were going that well between Sooyoung and her sister.

“Seriously unnie, it’s all up to you. If you don’t fight this for your own happiness, no one else will.” Krystal advised. Actually, Jessica wasn’t really mad because of the kiss, it was more of Sooyoung not being honest with her. She wanted their relationship to build on trust and honesty. At that point, she’s not getting it from Sooyoung. She was deeply frustrated and disappointed by it.

“Girlssss..” Mrs Jung’s voice was heard again.

“Comingggggg..” Krystal exclaimed back. “Give love another chance unnie.” Krystal smiled. As corny as it sounds, Jessica knew her sister was right. She was in love with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter