Pre-Agreement

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hmmm.. You know I can’t decide like that.” Mrs Smith smiled. She didn’t want to make work decisions out of guilt.

Sooyoung on the other hand was looking at her innocently. “Come on Mrs Smith. I’m sure you know that this is a good deal. It would definitely increase your employment rates.” Sooyoung started to persuade.

“Why is Central Bank of Seoul different from other bank?” Mrs Smith asked. Her company has been the leader in customer service outsourcing and the customer management industry. Her company annual revenues approximating around billions and she has more than hundred thousands of employees, that’s why she needed to make sure whether she would want to work with CBS.

“Mrs Smith, I’ve been working with the bank for 6 years particularly in the customer service line. As much as I hated the place and still feel like it’s a hole, I personally do feel you would make the best decision of your life.” Sooyoung started to speak.

 “Our net income has reached up to $700 Million! That is like so incredible!” Sooyoung exclaimed enthusiastically. She couldn’t remember the exact amount that was stated in Jessica’s slides. She just blurted out an amount but she knew it was millions.

Mrs Smith was still thinking to herself.

“CBS has been awarded the best bank in South Korea for 17 years running. What more can I say to make you convinceeeeeee” Sooyoung started to whine.

“Pleasseeeeeeeeeeeee..” She pleaded.

Mrs Smith then smiled looking at her. “Okay Sooyoung. I will definitely think about it.”

“What more to thinkkkkkkkkkk.” Sooyoung begged hard as she went down on her knees. Everyone around them started looking weirdly at them.

“Hmm okay Sooyoung. I’ll go for a pre-agreement is that okay?” Mrs Smith quickly held her arms asking her to get up. “Is pre agreement an agreement?” Sooyoung mumbled.

“It is. But for formality purposes, Ms Jung still needs to do the presentation.” Mrs Smith explained.

“I can do it for her.” Sooyoung offered herself.

“God, I’ve seen so much blood today! I don’t think I can sit for the presentation.” Mrs Smith said. “I’ll get my assistant to reschedule it to next week. In the meantime, we can get the pre agreement document prepared by end of the day.” She made up her mind.

“I love you Mrs Smithhhh!!!” Sooyoung accidentally hugged the woman. The woman just laughed looking at Sooyoung’s reaction. “For a president, you are so cool.” Sooyoung smiled widely.

“You don’t think Mr Jung is cool?” Mrs Smith asked with a smile while they made their way out of the emergency room. They were in the emergency room for almost an hour.

“Hmm I don’t know. He seems I don’t know.” Sooyoung couldn’t really find the right words. Mrs Smith just smiled. “Have you met his wife?” Sooyoung turned to look at the woman.

“A few times. Why?” She asked back.

“Well that woman is a pain in the .” Sooyoung blurted out. Mrs Smith was actually surprised to hear that. She laughed so hard after hearing it.

“Well, I can’t really comment on that.” The woman replied.

“Seriously, last night she was rude as ! She literally wanted to throw me out from her daughter’s place.” For some reason, Sooyoung started to open up to the woman she just met that day.

“Ms Jessica’s place?” the woman asked.

“Yep. Urghh I felt like smacking her head last night.”  Sooyoung said emotionally. Mrs Smith couldn’t help but to laugh. She found Sooyoung to be so funny just like her children back at home. She sees Sooyoung like a daught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter