Emotional Meltdown

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica couldn’t really describe what she was feeling at the time. Was she jealous? She really didn’t know how jealous feels like to be honest. But one thing for sure she knew she was furious. Not just at Krystal, but towards Sooyoung as well.

“Are you still mad at me?” Sooyoung asked to her nervously.

Jessica ignored the girl as she just kept on typing an email on her laptop. They were sitting on the stool at the kitchen counter. She decided to just ignore Sooyoung and just did her work at that time. Plus she was really not in the mood to be talking after her emotional meltdown just now.

*****

Jessica was looking at both Krystal and Sooyoung in front of her with Krystal’s arm wrapped around Sooyoung like that. She hated it. There were no words could describe how she hated it. “I’m calling Chen. You are heading back home now.” Jessica said seriously before she walked passed both girls.

Krystal didn’t really care. If her sister wanted her out of the apartment, so be it. At least she got what she wanted that day. She also knew at the time how jealous Jessica was, and she loved seeing her sister like that.

Jessica gave the family driver a call and instructed the man to come to Sooyoung’s address that instant. Jessica then walked to the kitchen to put the lunch she bought for her and Sooyoung which at the time seemed useless. The moment she entered the kitchen, she could smell something so disgusting.

“Sooyoung!!!” She screamed.

Sooyoung quickly ran towards the kitchen and saw Jessica was even more furious. “You said you weren’t going to eat this piece of when I’m around!” Jessica exclaimed as she pointed towards the leftovers chicken that Krystal bought.

“It’s disgusting!!!” She screamed again. She didn’t know why she was screaming but she felt like she needed a reason for her to release what she was feeling at the time. And chicken seemed like the best option for her.

“Jess, I’m sorry.” Sooyoung quickly packed the chicken back inside the box.

“Get it away from me!!!!!” She cried out loud before she threw one of the boxes into the garbage can. She felt relieved to be doing that.

“Unnie, chill. It’s just chicken.” Krystal appeared at the kitchen. “What are you even doing here??” Jessica looked straight to Krystal’s eyes. “What is wrong with you? It’s just chicken for god sake. It’s way better than your vegan .” Krystal replied back a bit louder. She was not holding anything back in.

“Excuse me?” Jessica couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Before she could counter that back, Sooyoung managed to interfere.  

“Hmm Krys, I think hmm you should leave now. I’ll walk you down.” Sooyoung quickly dragged Krystal out of the kitchen. She really didn’t want the sisters to be pulling their hair out in her kitchen. So she grabbed on Krystal’s bag pack and immediately went down with Krystal.

“Did you see her just now?? Unbelievable.” Krystal was mumbling in anger.

“How can she not be angry? You said ‘vegan ’ to her just now.” Sooyoung looked at the girl. They were in the lift at the time. “As much as I don’t agree her lifestyle diet plan, i will never disrespect her life choices.” Sooyoung added.

“She’s your sister Krys. You shouldn’t disrespect her like that. I would be mad if my sister said that to me”

“Oh believe me, that’s not why she’s mad at me.” Krystal knew for sure why Jessica was like that.

The moment they reached the ground floor, Sooyoung noticed Mr Jung’s Bentley was already there. “Alright, you go home now. Think about what I said.” Sooyoung advised the girl. “Sisters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter