Vision #1

NeffyShorties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

First of all, thank you! Yes you, beautiful amazing people. This is my third fic that got featured on AFF. Thank you for reading, subscribing, up-voting and commenting on this fanfic. I'm sorry I can't reply one by one but important for you to know that I am grateful for every support that you give me. This one is a gift. Happy reading!

 

-------

 

 

The snow had begun to fall. The wind blew strongly. The street was almost empty if you count some cars and motorcycles as something. It was freezing cold. Normal people would be at somewhere warm – somewhere safer. She could feel her toes starting to numb. Nevertheless, she kept walking steadily. Pulling her scarf tighter around her neck, she observed the surrounding closely. She was not sure what she was looking for. One thing she was certain, she had to find – see this something… someone?

 

It was frustrating. It was almost pointless but her brain nagged her constantly and it wouldn’t stop until she found it... whatever it that her brain wanted. There was vague shadow at the back of her eyes. It made a form of a person. She puffed a heavy breath as she leaned by the wall of a building. She felt so close, so familiar with this neighborhood. But where the hell was she?

 

At the corner of eyes, she caught some movement. In slow motion, she turned her head towards it. She blinked a few times.

 

A woman. The woman, someone whispered into her ear.

 

She narrowed her eyes trying to get clearer visual.

 

The woman was covered in thick light gray coat. A soft peach scarf wrapped her neck securely. The woman’s hair was ash brown. It was down, stopped just under her shoulder. The woman hugged her body close. She must be freezing.

 

The woman was getting closer. A clear, medium size of black TY printed contrastingly on top of that peach fabric.

 

She could make some of her features. Red cheeks and nose. Furrowed brows, lips slightly tugged downwards. Eyes were set on the ground.

 

Not for long.

 

The woman looked up. Easily found her own eyes.

 

Thump.

 

Thump.

 

Thump.

 

Taeyeon was afraid she’d do no justice to describe the most beautiful orbs her eyes had ever laid on in her entire life.

 

 

------

 

Instinctively, she slapped whatever it was that was on her head.

 

“Baby!”

 

Two hands that were so familiar yet so foreign pinned her arms above her head firmly. Her breath picked up rapidly as more and more sweat produced from her skin. She blinked to clear her view. Tears were escaping from the corner of her eyes.

 

“Baby, it’s me. Hey, look at me.” A woman. Another woman. She held her cheek gently, worried was on her face. She saw her but didn’t quite look at her. This woman must have known. “Taeyeon,” she called her softly, almost a whisper. “What is it this time?” She didn’t mean it in a bad way. Taeyeon knew it. She was just worried.

 

“Hey.” She spoke when she had regained the consciousness and found her voice. “Hey. Why are you up?”

 

“You were mumbling, shifting restlessly in your sleep.” With the back of her hand, she wiped the tears away. “You’re crying.”

 

“Oh.” Taeyeon swallowed her saliva down. “I – uh… it’s nothing. Just a bad dream.” She put her hand on her girlfriend’s and intertwined their fingers together. She brought their joined hands towards and kissed her girlfriend’s palm, desperately searching for comfort it couldn’t provide.

 

Her heart was beating crazily. She was slowly losing her mind. It had been happening more frequently. The dream. The same woman. But this time, not like the other times, she looked directly into her eyes. She couldn’t put her fingers into anything yet. However her eyes… she had seen it somewhere. She had kissed it somewhere, somewhen.

 

“It is not the first time, Taeyeon, not even the third time. I’ve lost count. What is it? I want to help.”

 

It was strange. The way her inside shifted uncomfortably at the care her girlfriend offered. Something must be very wrong.

 

Taeyeon glanced up. The eyes. Their eyes. They were not the same. Those that she was looking at right now were not even nearly as beautiful as those in her dream. She used to think the ones that were looking back at her was her entire galaxy.

 

Now, it is not. Taeyeon was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter