Arms Of The Angels - What If #7

NeffyShorties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aorta, Artery and Venous were all asleep, Taeyeon was sure of that. Quietly, she made her way out. As she stood in the kitchen, she took a deep calming breath. Five days had passed and everything was a mess. She got nothing under control. The triplets had been eating non-healthy food, they slept too late at night, the house was a wreck, and she barely got any rest.

 

“Alright, let’s try to cook something.”

 

She had no time to learn cooking in the daylight frankly because the triplets were around. It would be dangerous should they disturb her while she dealt with fire and hot stuff.

 

She read Tiffany’s recipe and decided to make a waffle. It seemed really easy. She got the instant powder, an egg, sugar, and waffle maker – where was it? It should be somewhere in the cabinet.

 

“Got it!” Taeyeon nodded satisfyingly. “Let’s not mess it up, Taeyeon. Don’t embarrass yourself. You just need to put all ingredients together and fry it – is it the right word? Fry it?” She shrugged. “Who the hell care?”

 

The process went almost smoothly that Taeyeon didn’t believe she managed to cook something without screwing it up.

 

But of course, it was not possible.

 

“! F – king ! Damn it!” She pressed a scream as she accidently touched the burning part of the pan. It was really hot that it made her skin on fire.

 

Taeyeoon quickly put her hand under the running water. It helped easing the pain a bit. Afterwards, she applied some burn ointment so it won’t get infected later.

 

Then she smelled a burnt. “What is – holy mother of elephant!”

 

First trial; major fail.

 

Taeyeon did not give up. No one succeed on their first try anyway. This time, she worked extra careful so she won’t touch anything hot.

 

“It doesn’t look as good as Fany’s.” She mumbled before taking a bite.

 

She was pretty damn near with the tears. She didn’t even have the energy to chew anymore. It had not cooked very well. The middle part was still under cook. The dough was disgusting. She didn’t like it.

 

Second trial; quite a fail.

 

Taeyeon sat on the floor and leaned on the fridge, mourning her misfortune.

 

Her phone rang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter