#6. Old Man

NeffyShorties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She ignored the knock on the door and buried her face deeper to the pillow. She was so angry with her daddy. She was happy – genuinely happy with her relationship with Taeyeon. They weren’t perfect – Taeyeon wasn’t perfect but what they had was the closest to paradise for Tiffany.
 
And her father had ruined it. Her father had damaged her happiness. She’d lost Taeyeon because of him.
 
The knock became louder. Tiffany threw her plushy as she shouted, “go away!” She wanted to be left alone. She didn’t want to see anyone especially her father at the moment.
 
Tiffany wondered where Taeyeon would be right now. She could be on train or did she take a plane back to Seoul? Taeyeon drove Tiffany nuts. Since her phone was off, Tiffany couldn’t track her. Taeyeon didn’t even have her key with her. Where would she stay? At Sunny’s?
 
“Damn it, Taeyeon, you’re so stupid!” Tiffany muffled against the pillow. “Wait till I see you, I’m going to kick you where it hurts!” She screamed, releasing her desperation.
 
“Tiffany?” A familiar voice called. “Tiffany? Babe? Babe, it’s me.”
 
“Taeyeon?” She quickly sat up and wiped her tears carelessly.
 
“Yeah, it’s Taeyeon.”
 
Tiffany ran to the door, hastily unlocked it. As Taeyeon’s small figure stood real – visible for her eyes to see, Tiffany was relieved. Without command, she suddenly sobbed again, too overwhelmed by confusing feeling. She was glad but so mad at the same time.
 
“Hush, hey, I’m so sorry,” Taeyeon pulled her into a hug. The shorter girl her girlfriend’s hair to calm her down.
 
“I hate you. I really – really hate you.”
 
-----
 
The five people downstairs listened to the bumping sound on the second floor anxiously. They shared glances, silently asking what they supposed to do in this situation.
 
“Alright, I’m going to stop this.” Mr. Hwang moved from his spot as Leo swiftly blocked his father.
 
“Dad, not a good idea. Let them be.”
 
“Murder is happening in my house and I can’t throw my own daughter to jail!”  
 
“You’re exaggerating,” Michelle sighed. “Tiffany is not going to go that far.”
 
“Did you her those noise or not?!” Mr. Hwang glared at his oldest. He was honestly worried.
 
When a loud clang rang through the house, the Hwangs gulped uneasily.
 
“Okay… I’m going to prepare the ice.” Leo went to the kitchen with his wife following behind.
 
“I should–”
 
Tiffany’s door closed with a bang.
 
“Wait, dad, lets wait a while longer, shall we?”
 
And wait they did. For a short time, the shouting and bumping stopped. Their relief didn’t last long, though. A loud lusty moaned and random shouted of ‘baby!’ and ‘that feels so good!’ and ‘keep going!’ and ‘right there!’ started to audible.
 
“Kim Taeyeon! You short little son of the devil!”
 
Thankfully, Adrian was way taller and stronger than Mr. Hwang. After endless comforting words from Michelle, Mr. Hwang’s temper finally decreased. Otherwise, Taeyeon would definitely be a dead meat later.
 
-----
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany descended the stairs hand in hand with wide smile on their faces. Make up was always the best way to resolve all problems. Somehow, the session became hotter and wilder. They should do this more often – the hot and wild , not the fighting part.
 
Takeout dinner was ready for them. Perfect. Their stomach had protested demanding for food. As they sat on respective seat, the kids waited for Mr. Hwang to take the first bite.
 
But the old man only stared at Taeyeon flatly.
 
“Daddy–”
 
“I really need to talk to you, Taeyeon.”
 
“Daddy, you can’t–”
 
“I brought her back here, didn’t I?” Mr. Hwang cut Tiffany off. “Five minutes is all I ask.”
 
“Dad–”
 
“It’s okay, babe.” Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany’s thigh. “Where to, Mr. Hwang?”
 
-----
 
“What did I tell you about no in my house?” Mr. Hwang went straight to the point when they reached the small garden.
 
Taeyeon had known he’d talk about this. The rule didn’t cross her mind when it happened. She just needed to be as close as possible to Tiffany.
 
“I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter