Embeded

NeffyShorties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leaning by the doorframe with her arms crossed in front of chest, Tiffany watched Taeyeon intently. The latter was watching a TV show. She looked so comfortable with sweater, beanie and socks. A mug of hot chocolate and a bowl full of fruits were by her side.

 

“Do you think I should be a vegan?”

 

“I think you should be whatever you want to be. If you think being a vegan is good, then go for it.”

 

“But I love meat.”

 

“Me, too.” Taeyeon chuckled. “What about we eat less meat, more fruits and vegetable and see how it goes?”

 

Tiffany smiled at the memory. It was her idea but not a month later she started eating meat more than ever. Taeyeon on the other hand, she was pretty consistent. Since the shorter girl was the cook, she’d cook meat for Tiffany and had vegan meal for herself.

 

Taeyeon was so lost in the show. was slightly open, indicating that all her attention was on it. Tiffany would have sat beside her girlfriend, snuggling against her shoulder but she thought the better out of it. She’d let Taeyeon enjoyed her ‘me time’ for now. Therefor, Tiffany pushed her body off the doorframe and slumped on their bed instead. 

 

She withdrew the drawer at her side of the bed. The corner of her lips tugged upward seeing a fairly old phone on top of its box. She shouldn’t keep that phone since it couldn’t work anymore. But the memory that it had – it stopped her every time she considered throwing it away.

 

She broke that phone on the worst day that had ever happened in her life.

 

Tiffany worked so hard to get the promotion she deserved. Instead of getting that position, she was fired. The hard work she had put into project after project was gone the moment her biggest rival in the company succeeded in convincing their boss that she plagiarized all the works. Tiffany didn’t bother to defend herself, oh no she didn’t. If her boss couldn’t see through those lies, didn’t bother to confirm it directly from her, and fired her for it, then that company didn’t deserve her. Not even slightly deserved her. Nevertheless, Tiffany was furious. She was hurt. So forgive her when the certain cell phone, the only thing on her grip flew hitting the wall mercilessly for the sake of getting the stress out.

 

Patiently, Taeyeon fixed that broken phone. Tiffany would love to get it to the official store but she had no budget for that. Money was tight at that moment. Taeyeon had not found a job since she chose to move to the big city with Tiffany not a month ago.

 

Taeyeon lifted her glasses a bit then wrinkled her nose at the same time, a habit that Tiffany found endearing. Nerdy but god, so damn hot. She looked so focus on her job. Repairing electronic devices was Taeyeon’s thing. When Tiffany thought that it was beyond fixed, Taeyeon only said, “give me half day to shop and two hours max to work preferably without disturbance.”

 

She did try, really. But looking at her girlfriend with screwdriver and whatever all that stuff’s name were… ugh, maybe her self control was not that outstanding. Two hours extended to seven. Taeyeon was able to do it when Tiffany was fast asleep on her lap – kind of if it were not for Taeyeon’s jacket covering her torso. Still, Tiffany got her phone back without a scratch. 

 

Tiffany said that night that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter