New Year's Eve

NeffyShorties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a pair of comfy pajamas and socks, a cup of hot chocolate in her hand, Taeyeon snuggled to Ginger comfortably. The dog was surprisingly calm. He wasn’t a rebel like usual. Maybe it was the cold, so he didn’t mind Taeyeon hugging him tightly. They were watching Home Alone 2 – Lost In New York, a mandatory movie to watch in every end of the year. It was amazing that she never got bored. She had memorized every scene, every details of the trap at the back of her head. But still, the trick got her every time.

 

“Tae?”

 

“Yes?” Taeyeon turned to the voice, increasing her brow when she saw her girlfriend in nice a dress. Tiffany had done her make up and hair. Very much contradicted with everything Taeyeon was. “You’re going somewhere?”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Um…”

 

Tiffany held out her index finger, taking a deep calming breath, she spoke steadily. “We have a party to attend, Taeyeon. Please, please give me one good reason why, and oh dear god please don’t make such a bull excuse if you don’t want me to be all angry at you, why are you still watching that?”

 

“I thought you said the party was tonight?”

 

“Yes!” Tiffany finally yelled as she threw her arms in the air. “What in the world are you doing?! Why are you not in your dress?!”

 

“It’s six in the afternoon, Tiffany,” Taeyeon flinched. Ginger nestled deeper in the crook of Taeyeon’s arms, aware of the tension.

 

“Turn that off.” Tiffany ordered while glaring sternly at Taeyeon. “Take a really quick shower, get in your dress, we’re leaving in thirty.”

 

“But–”

 

“No but!”

 

“It’s tonight, Tiffany! Why do we have to leave so early?! It’s halfway done!” She referred her favorite movie.

 

Tiffany crossed her arms, tilting her head, “so I see you want to fight for it, hm?”

 

“Well… that’s not–” Taeyeon sank in the couch. Prepared for the impact of fury, she closed her eyes tightly, squeezing Ginger like her life was depended on it.

 

When it felt like eternity and nothing happened, Taeyeon peeked between her fingers. She jumped on her as Tiffany stared back at her impassively. Her face barely left a distance from Taeyeon’s.

 

“G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter