Arms Of The Angels - What If #2

NeffyShorties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#2

 

Even though it was just a temporary farewell, the triplets didn’t take it well. They wailed, crying their eyes out as if their mommy would never return. It took a while for Tiffany to let her children go. Kisses and promises had been said but they were still reaching out for her.

 

Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany’s hand sympathetically. “You have to go now.”

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip frustratingly. She tapped the ground anxiously. Her nose and cheeks were red and puffy. Inside the car, Aorta, Artery and Venous were calling for her.

 

Taeyeon saw the struggle in Tiffany’s eyes. She pulled her wife in to a tight hug. “We’ll be okay, I promise you. They’re not going to stop anytime soon. You need to go now.”

 

“Call me, okay? If anything at all, Tae. Don’t convert the time. Just call.”

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon pecked Tiffany’s lips lightly. “Go.”

 

Tiffany took her suitcase, holding it firmly. With one last look to her family, she walked inside the international departure gate grimly.

 

As her wife disappeared inside the airport building, Taeyeon couldn’t help but sweating. She’d be by herself with the triplets for – she didn’t know – a week at least? Till the triplets’ document’s done for sure. She was never left alone with them. Well, it happened sometimes if Tiffany or her parents had urgent things to take care. Nevertheless, it was only for couple hours and mostly Aorta, Artery and Venous were asleep.

 

“My dear heaven, I don’t know what I’m going to do.” Taeyeon glanced nervously at her children who had not stopped crying.

 

A blaring honk snapped her back to life. She quickly got into the car and started the machine.

 

“Mommy! Mommy!” Venous kept tapping the window, eyes still glued at the door her mother went in.

 

“Momma, don’t leave mommy!” Artery shouted on top of his lungs.

 

“Mommy has to go to see grandma, babies. We will come after her in a week, okay?”

 

Artery tossed around to release the seatbelt while Aorta cried brokenheartedly at the back. Venous was desperately reaching out for their mommy. The babies were upset. Tiffany never left them for too long. When she said seven days, which meant seven fingers, the triplets instantly bawled their eyes out.

 

Taeyeon pulled over the car when she saw an ice cream shop near the airport. She hastily grabbed her backpack then ran to the backseat door. “Babies, ice cream! Look at that ice cream! Woah! We’re going to eat delicious ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream! Oh my… please stop crying.” She whispered the last part more to herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter