Dancing On The Sheet

NeffyShorties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon started her day with uncomfortable feeling. It was odd considering how seldom they spent the night together. Their morning should be bright and full of joy. Unfortunately, that was not the case this time.

 

Taeyeon had her back facing Tiffany. She was awake long ago and couldn’t go back to sleep. It was unsettling the way Tiffany’s arm wrapped around her waist. She glanced the clock on the wall then sighed. She had to go home. She had exam and assignment due tomorrow.

 

“Here goes nothing then.” Taeyeon thought inwardly. Irritated, she pushed her body up.

 

“Where are you going?” Tiffany mumbled sleepily. “Come back to bed.”

 

“I’m going home.” Taeyeon disappeared inside the bathroom to do her morning routine.

 

Tiffany knitted her brows at the act. She didn’t understand what she did wrong. Taeyeon had been acting weird since last night. They went to bed when night was still young, wasting so much quality time they deserved after long time of longing for each other. Tiffany tried to keep conversation going to no avail. Taeyeon was so keen to sleep early.

 

“Did I do something?” Tiffany asked when Taeyeon walked out from the bathroom. “Why are you so distant?”

 

“Nothing.” Taeyeon replied curtly. She took her watch on the nightstand, ready to leave.

 

“You’re not going anywhere before we settle this – whatever this is.” Tiffany said firmly.  She wasn’t going to let Taeyeon go without explanation.

 

“Everything is fine. I need to go home.”

 

“No, it’s not.” Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand. “What did I do?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Then what is it that pissed you off so bad?” Tiffany pressed again. “I’m sorry, okay? If I did something wrong, I’m really sorry. Don’t go, please?”

 

Taeyeon sat at the edge of the bed, frowning deeply. She had tried to hide her annoyance but Tiffany was too persistent. She could just walk away but she preferred no war and drama. She’d do anything to avoid Tiffany yelled at her in early morning.

 

Taeyeon didn’t know how to say it. She was disappointed but embarrassed at the same time. How the heck should she say this matter without making Tiffany think she was some kind of teenager? Well, okay, fine, she was but she had not had physical pleasure for nearly a month! Anyone sane would go insane, too!

 

“Babe.” Tiffany hugged her waist and rested her head on Taeyeon’s back. “Talk to me, please?”

 

“I’m pissed at you.” Taeyeon grumbled. 

 

“Okay…” Tiffany reached out to Taeyeon’s hand and caressed her knuckles in circular motion. “Why?”

 

“Why are you so insensitive?” Taeyeon huffed a frustrating breath.

 

“Why are you talking about you?” Tiffany teased. She quickly tightened her hold when Taeyeon moved to get off. “I’m sorry, baby.” Tiffany placed a light peck on Taeyeon’s cheek. “But I really don’t have idea what are you talking about.”

 

“I asked you to do something last night.” Taeyeon closed her eyes. She was uncharacteristically shy. Maybe because it had been days since the last time she saw her girlfriend. Or maybe she was not as bold as she claimed to be.

 

“Uhuh.” Tiffany nodded, encouraging Taeyeon to go on.

 

“But you didn’t-” Taeyeon squeaked, not believing herself to speak. She’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter