Chapter 1

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Growing up in an Orphanage taught Young-Na a lot about life,it taught her how mean,selfish,rude and arrogant people were there in the world, but it also taught her that were a handful number of people who cared,loved and never gave up on hope no matter what.

Like the majority of people out there in the world, she too didn't like the rude and aggrogant people. But the people creeped up on her nerves were the ones who never gave up hope. They were the most pitifully people in the world for her and all she wished was for herself to never be like them.

But who knew all of this would change after meeting him.

Like we all know beauty attracts people.The same script was followed in the orphanage. The cute kids always got adopted and rest of them left there rejected.

By the age of 6 she understood there was no point of staying in an orphanage age since the chances of her getting adopted were 0% and as she grew older the people grew more harsher in the orphanage.

She had enough.

Like how every little kid is curious to know the outside world she too was. At the tender age of 8, she ran away from there.

The life outside this ty place will be better, she thought to her self.

But little did she know that the world outside that ty place would be even more horrible.

Years passed, the way she lived her life was nothing she was proud of, having leftovers of other people was her only source of food. Getting hit and cursed by people was a daily part of her life.

But there was this one old granny in her sixties ,slim and fragile figure, eyes with a unknown sense of clam ness, face which never showed any emotions. That Granny observed Young-Na everyday.

Young-Na felt it weird, But something kept telling her that there was something familiar about her, so mustering up her courage she approached her.

"Why do you keep staring at me? Even though I'm homeless I do not make money by robbing people or by harming them.I'm not a robber so stop staring at me like I'm one of them!". Young-Na yelled out of frustration.

The granny just smiled.

"I Look at myself when I see you"

"If I told you i would give you a place to stay and would let you go to school would you live with me?" - the old woman asked, a smile creeping up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter