♪ Nine (A Special Guest featuring A Little Jealousy along With a Surprise)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: A Special Guest featuring A Little Jealousy along With a Surprise

Jungkook fluttered his eyes opened while his left hand were roaming around on the bed before a groan of frustration escaped his lips and sat up on the bed to find that Jimin was missing from the bed. He looks around before wearing back his shorts and walks outside without bothering to wear his shirt. Well, of course, he never wear shirt in their dorm but little did Jungkook know, there was a special guest outside that the members invited without the maknae knowing. As soon as Jungkook walks out of the room shirtless, the members gasps softly and the maknae exclaimed all of a sudden at the moment he saw the special guest. The living room which were loud was now silent as the members and the special guest was widening their eyes at Jungkook's brave behaviour of not wearing any shirt. Well, who could blame him right? He doesn't know that anyone was coming and the members didn't tell him about this at all. “Oops, uh, sorry. We kind of forgot to tell Jungkook that you were coming.”, Namjoon said as he rubs his nape while chuckling awkwardly before Jungkook's sudden outburst shocked them especially the guest. “Suwoong hyung!”, the maknae walks towards the said man and hugged him as it's been a long time since Jungkook met him. The last time they met was at the MBC Idol Star Athletics Championships where they took a selfie together. Suwoong was the same age as Jimin and Taehyung but a few months older and they got to know each other was all thanks to Taehyung who were being extra friendly and introduced Suwoong to the members. Jungkook finds it easy to get along with Suwoong as both of them are maknae; telling each other about how hard it does to be the youngest in the group, how they deal with the hyungs and what they do to the hyungs to receive the title of  'the evil maknae'.



Jimin's mouth was slightly opened when Jungkook hugged Suwoong in a shirtless state, a shirtless state. Jimin has to admit that both Suwoong and Jungkook are cute since they're the maknae but.. hugging Suwoong in a shirtless state just make Jimin feel jealous. Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin were smiling while looking at both Jungkook and Suwoong before their gaze averted towards Jimin who were obviously staring at them that they could feel that there were a few holes on the back of Jungkook and Suwoong's head. Hoseok nudged Jimin and the younger immediately looked at them with a confused look on his face. “What?”, Jimin asked and the rest of the members laughed at him which made Jungkook and Suwoong to pulled away from the hug. Jungkook looks around and saw a plain red t shirt on the couch and takes it before putting it on. “Looks like someone is jealous over there.”, Suwoong said as he looked at Jimin whose cheeks were heated up in embarrassment and Jungkook chuckles softly upon seeing his boyfriend's cute jealousy. Jimin scoffs and crossed his arms before looking at Suwoong. “Tsk. Excuse you, but I'm not jealous of both of you, okay.”. Jimin's statement made Suwoong laughed before the Boys' Republic member walked towards him and wraps an arm around his shoulder. “Do you want to know what is your flaw?”, Jimin looked over at Suwoong. “What?”. Suwoong pointed his index finger towards Jimin. “You. Are bad at lying. You're seriously bad at lying to people, my dearest friend, Park Jimin. You really need to learn acting from your members especially Jungkook here.”. Jungkook widens his eyebrows when Suwoong said that. 'No, hyung! You can't say that. What if Jiminnie hyung asked me about this.. and then the surprise will be ruined!', Jungkook thought before he acts as if nothing was wrong. Jimin looked at the maknae and didn't suspect anything as the younger was smiling innocently towards him and gosh, that smile just melt his heart. 

Jungkook excused himself as he wanted to take a shower and Jimin had followed him from behind, while Suwoong was having a conversation with both Hoseok and Taehyung while Seokjin and Namjoon were preparing the food. As Jimin and Jungkook entered the room, Jungkook immediately turns around and pulled the older into a tight hug. “Kookie?”, Jimin calls out softly to the maknae as he was shocked by the sudden action. “I'm sorry if my actions towards Suwoong hyung made you feel jealous or uneasy. You know how I am when I saw someone I know and close with, right?”. Jimin nodded his head twice in respond as he hummed softly as well. Jungkook pulled away from the hug and cupped Jimin's cheeks gently as he leaned forward to press his lips on the older's lips softly. Both of them shared a passionte kiss before Jimin breaks the kiss with a smile. “You need to shower. I'll get your clothes ready, okay?”. Jungkook nodded before entering the bathroom. Jimin went towards the closet and opened it before pulling out a boxers, a grey sweatpants and a white oversized t shirt which Jungkook loves so much. Right after Jungkook's 19th birthday, Jimin took Jungkook out for shopping as he promised the maknae that he would buy oversized t shirts with all sorts of colour for him because that's what makes the maknae happy and he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter