♪ Thirty Seven (Baby Is Graduating!)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37: Baby Is Graduating!

 

“Stop playing around! What should I buy for Jungkookie?! He's graduating tomorrow and I can't think of anything to buy.”, Jimin exclaimed as he messes his hair while looking at Taehyung and Seokjin, those two clearly not helping as Taehyung is busy laughing his off at Seokjin's old man jokes at the dance room. He jumps up and down on the floor as he whines which receives both Taehyung and Seokjin's attention. “I'm sure he's fine with anything you buy for him, Jiminnie. Stop whining like a kid.”, Taehyung said as he pats his lap and Jimin immediately sat on his best friend lap, Taehyung wraps his arms around Jimin's body from behind and Seokjin fixes the short member's hair.

The door opened to revealed the rest three members; Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. “Where's Jungkookie?”, Jimin asks as he looks at the three members through the mirror in the dance room. Yoongi snorts and sat down next to Taehyung as Hoseok sat next to Yoongi. “He's in the office with Bang PD.”, Namjoon said as the leader rests his head on Seokjin's lap to which Seokjin his head gently. Jimin lets out a low groan as he covers his face with his hands, worried of what to buy for Jungkook since the maknae's graduation is tomorrow.

“What's wrong with midget?”, Yoongi asks and earn a hard smack on his back by Taehyung.

“Jiminnie doesn't know what to buy for Jungkook since the maknae is graduating tomorrow.”, Seokjin said and the three members who just enter the room widened their eyes before Namjoon sat up straight. “Maknae's graduation is tomorrow?”, Namjoon asked and Seokjin gasps out in shocked when his boyfriend doesn't even know about the maknae's graduation. Yoongi bites his lower lip as he rubs his nape and Hoseok looks down to not want to meet Taehyung's angry gaze. 

“How can you guys forgot about Jungkook's graduation?! I'm freaking out not knowing what to get him and you three forgot the most important day! Wah, this is absurd!”, Jimin stood up and looks at the three members as he grits his teeth while placing his hands at his sides. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon looks down as they haven't encounter an 'angry Jimin' for a long time. And when an 'angry Jimin' appear, all of them are scared since Jimin rarely gets mad or upset. But forgetting his boyfriend's graduation is a huge thing and a huge mistake.

Seokjin covers his mouth with his hand to hold back his laughter as Taehyung calms his best friend down by rubbing Jimin's arms soothingly. Slowly, Jimin calms down and rubs his own chest. “Okay, okay. I'm sorry for getting mad at you, hyung-deul. Now, any idea of what to buy for Jungkookie?”, Jimin asks and they started to gather ideas as they wrote them down so that it'll be easier when they want to buy them for the maknae. Do they give them today or tomorrow? They're supposed to give tomorrow but Taehyung is tempted to give them today but still, they're give them tomorro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter