♪ Thirteen (Back Together featuring A Call From Yoongi's Love)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Back Together featuring A Call From Yoongi's Love

 

Bangtan were back at Korea safely and as usual, they were greeted by their Korean ARMYs who were waving their hands at them as some of them snapped pictures and handed gifts to the members which the members accepted thankfully. “Yoongi oppa! Get well soon!”, a random female exclaimed as there was another random female exclaimed as well. “Taehyung oppa, get well soon! Please rest a lot and eat healthy food. We love you guys!”, “Don't pressure yourself over the year-end stages, please focus more on you guys' health. ARMYs are patiently waiting and don't worry about it!”. The fans exclaimed which made Yoongi and Taehyung to looked at them with a wide smile on their faces as they assured the fans that both of them were fine. Their managers accepted a few gifts from the fans and smiled to themselves as they were proud that Bangtan have the best fandom which the managers love because the fans aren't aggressive or crazy. As they were walking towards their van, Yoongi was in deep thought as he was thinking of doing something when they got back to their dorm but wasn't sure if it was a good idea. As they had arrived at their van, they arranged their luggage and bags in the back before entering the van. Hobeom the engine and Sejin told the boys that they were going to buy lunch for them, and as usual, all of them agree when it comes to food.

Yoongi rests his head back against the seat and was about to close his eyes when his phone started ringing which startled the rest of the members. “Hello?”, Yoongi answered calmly as he wasn't sure who called him since he didn't notice the name and was about to see the name when a sudden voice shocked him. “Yoongi hyung? Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Gosh, I.. I heard f–from Jaebum hyung t–that you were admitted to the h–hospital in Japan and then in Korea.. Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you okay, hyung? Where are you?”, it was Youngjae who sounded seriously worried and anxious as he could also hear the younger who was panting heavily near the phone. Soft chuckles escaped Yoongi's lips as his cheeks flushed; Youngjae was worried about him and he care for him. The rest of the members' eyes were slightly widen as they looked at each other before looking at Yoongi closely. Sejin turned his head to look back at the boys and bursts out laughing softly when he noticed how the members looked at Yoongi whose cheeks were flushed. “What?”, Hobeom asked as he suddenly heard Sejin laughed. “The kids were shocked when they noticed that Yoongi chuckled and his cheeks were flushed. They are so playful. This is why I'm never stress being their manager.”. Hobeom chuckled upon hearing Sejin's explanation as he could imagined how the boys' reaction are. “Of course, they're loud and uncontrollable but they make us happy and light. Their bright sides which obviously brighten people's mood.”, Hobeom respond and Sejin nodded his head twice in respond as he completely agrees to what Hobeom had said. 

Yoongi can't control his happiness right now. Youngjae had called him immediately and asked him sorts of questions about his condition. This kid. How can I not fall in love with you? It's hard. Yoongi thought in his head before responding to Youngjae's questions. “Youngjae-ah, calm down, okay. First, I'm okay, I'm really and completely okay. Second, I'm not hurt somewhere but my ear hurts due to your loud voice– kidding. Third, you don't have to apologize, baby. Again, I'm really okay and lastly, I just arrived from Japan. I'm in the van with the members, on the way to buy our lunch.”. Namjoon and Jimin cringed softly at the back at the moment both of them heard Yoongi called Youngjae 'baby' which was a rare nickname among them. Yoongi laughed as he was enjoying the members' suffering from his cheesiness. Youngjae hummed softly over the phone and Yoongi could guess that the younger was blushing upon hearing the sudden nickname. “You're blushing right now, aren't you?”, Yoongi asked teasingly and a low groan could be heard from the other side. Yes! 1 point for Min Suga. Yoongi thought as he was right before Youngjae responded to him. “Ah, hyung! That is so unfair. You used your power against my weakness, that's no-no.”. Yoongi chuckled softly at Youngjae's cute childish behaviour. “Anyway, are you really okay, hyung? I am seriously worried and I'm waiting for you to come back to the dorm so that I can visit you and the members. Bambam was seriously worried about Taetae hyung.”

Yoongi heaves out a soft sigh in relief to have someone as sweet, cute, caring like Youngjae. When they first met, Yoongi doesn't like Youngjae because the younger has a bright energy just like Taehyung and Hoseok but then.. Yoongi realized that Youngjae is the type of person to easily get annoyed although he doesn't show it and Youngjae was the type to get confused easily which Yoongi finds it attractive. When they first started talking, Yoongi got along well Youngjae as they talked about how their two maknae was being annoying or loud because they love to disturb the other members. 

- Flashback - 

Youngjae was sitting alone with a cup of orange juice in his hand; glancing at how the rest of s were having fun dancing and talking to some of Bangtan's members. Youngjae was the shy type, of course, he laughed freely in front of the camera but when he wanted to talk other people, words never seem to come out. As Youngjae was drinking the orange juice, he suddenly felt a presence next to him which made him turned to look at the side. A blonde-hair guy with cold-looking eyes and pale, milky-skin were looking at him, he instantly recognized who it was; Suga aka Min Yoongi. Bangtan's lead rapper who had a chic and cold image but Youngjae doubt that he was cold and arrogant as his stage name was Suga– or maybe not. Youngjae blinked his eyes repeatedly and swallowed his saliva down his throat before Yoongi extended his hand forw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter