♪ Seventeen (A Suspicious Jimin and A Crying Jungkook)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: A Suspicious Jimin and A Crying Jungkook



Jungkook have been noticing that Jimin is always busy with his phone, whenever and whatever they're doing, the older's chubby fingers would always wrapped around the gadget; during their dance practice, vocal practice, in the van, during their eating time and the older would even carry his phone when he entered the bathroom. What the hell? Does he send his nudes to anyone or something? Nah, we all know that would never happen. And even if he did send his nudes, probably to Jungkook, right. RIGHT? RIGHT. The golden maknae has been pacing back and forth in front of the bed; deciding whether he would ask his boyfriend about this or not. Should I ask hyung about it? Yes, I should! But.. Hyung would be mad and think that I'm clingy. But, what should I do? Aish, Jeon Jungkook! Think, think, think. Jungkook bites on his thumb as a deep frown was plastered on his face that he doesn't notice that Taehyung had come in to call him out for lunch. “Kookie.”, Taehyung called as his head peeked inside the room. The maknae was still pacing back and forth, “Jungkook.”, Taehyung called again but this time it wasn't the 'you're-my-maknae' kind of tone; it was deep. Jungkook shook his head as he was still busy being in his own thoughts. That's it, this kid is getting on Taehyung's nerves. “Jeon Jungkook!”, Taehyung exclaimed which made Jungkook looked at the door with his eyes widen in shocked. The older heaved out a soft sigh and walked inside towards the maknae, Taehyung placed his hand on the maknae's shoulder and give it a gentle squeeze. “Jungkook, is everything okay? You've been acting weird and quite lately.”. Of course, Taehyung knew what Jimin was up to– well, the rest of the members know except for Jungkook but they can't say anything no matter how hard the situation gets. But, Taehyung couldn't hold it. Like, doesn't Jimin felt bad for doing like this to his own boyfriend? Letting someone wait is almost like a torture. “I'm fine, hyung.. Just tired.”. Liar. You're bad at lying, Kookie. Taehyung said in his mind before nodding his head and walked out of the room towards the kitchen with Jungkook. 

Jimin who has already sitting down at the dining table was holding his phone as there was a genuine smile on his face which makes Jungkook feel even more curious of who he is texting with. “Oh, Jungkookie.~ I thought you fell asleep. You didn't come out when I called you earlier.”, Seokjin said as he placed a few small bowls filled with soup on the dining table. Jungkook felt guilty and immediately flashed his bunny-teeth smile at the oldest member. “I'm sorry, hyung.”, Jungkook apologized as he sat down and Seokjin waved his hand as a sign of 'everything is fine'. Seokjin went to Jimin and opened his hand at the younger as he wiggled his fingers. Jimin looked up at the older with the 'what-do-you-want' expression as he was still holding his phone in his hand. “Your phone. This is lunch time and there is no time to play with your gadget.”. Seokjin looked at Jimin intensely as the younger still holding his phone tightly before he groans out in frustration and handed his phone to the oldest member. Hoseok laughed out when Seokjin had successfully get a hold of Jimin's phone before his smile disappeared when Seokjin opened his hand in front of the once laughed member. “What?”, Hoseok asked, feeling clueless all of a sudden. “Your phone. Now.”, Hoseok groaned out before giving his iPhone towards Seokjin. Seokjin was now collecting the rest of the members' phones and placed them in a red box before hiding the box in a secret place where the members don't know. As the members had seated down at the dining table, Seokjin then came and sat next to Namjoon. Seokjin holds his chopsticks and looked up to see the rest of the members were glaring at him with the 'explain' look which made the oldest member heaved out a deep sigh to explain.

“Look.. I know how you guys love holding your phone, texting someone or something but when it's eating time, I'm going to keep it away first but I'll give it back when we're done. I want us to spend more time together, talk about random stuffs or anything that you've been keeping inside. I want our eating time to be our bonding time as well. You guys understand me, right?”, Seokjin said as he looked at s with pitiful look which made the members nodded their head in respond. Seokjin smiled widely and clapped his hands before telling the member to start eating. Jungkook hold his chopsticks as he looked down at his two bowls that was filled with rice and soup; he doesn't know what to do. Jimin did it again before; he texted someone as he smile all alone and this time, he was sitting across from Jungkook which is weid as he always wanted to sit next to the maknae. Jungkook poked the rice with the chopsticks as his face was expressionless, he then continued to flipped the grilled meat again and again. Namjoon who noticed the maknae's sudden weird behavior decided to speak up. “Jungkook-ah, why aren't you eating? You keep on flipping the meat over and over again. What's wrong?”, the rest of the members including Jimin immediately looked over at Jungkook who just shook his head without looking at anyone. Taehyung heaved out a deep sigh as he was angry at Jimin right now. “He's been like that for a few days now. I don't know why but I think someone know.”, Taehyung emphasized the word 'someone' while his gaze were at Jimin which the said man caught it immediately. Both of them were almost having a stare contest which tensed the atmosphere. Shut the up, Kim Taehyung. I'm doing this for a reason, don't make me feel guilty. Jimin thought as Taehyung broke the eye-contact to continue eating the food that Seokjin had made while whispering his thoughts inside. Whatever. All I know is that you're breaking our maknae's heart. 

Yoongi looked over to Jungkook and couldn't help but feel mad, sad and guilty for not being able to help as it was Jimin's idea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter