♪ Fifty Four (Are You Kidding Me?) [ REQUESTED ]

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54: Are You Kidding Me? [ REQUESTED ]

 

After the incident of Jimin trying to drown himself at the sea at Brazil, he has been distancing himself from the members and Jungkook even more. They didn't tell the managers nor the staffs and luckily, no one saw them at the beach. The members usually noticed Jimin's weird or distant behavior but this time they didn't because Jimin distant himself from the members by not telling them what has been happening inside his mind. There's one thing that Jimin is planning to do and tell Jungkook today, it's today or never since the older is always melting and soft for Jungkook. So today, he's going to be strict to the maknae and tell him the truth. Fans have been loving them but little did they know, the less interaction was part of Jimin's plan so that he could mess with Jungkook's mind.

And it successfully did, Jungkook has been wondering of what had he done wrong that Jimin keeps on pushing him away; not wanting to be near him during photo time, not wanting to hug him when they're performing on stage. Why? Even the members were helping him by trying to remember if Jungkook did anything wrong or say anything wrong towards Jimin. But no matter how hard they try to remember, Jungkook doesn't do anything wrong to Jimin at all. Nothing. But why was the shortest member keep on rejecting Jungkook's hugs, touches?

Jungkook was sitting on his bed in his room, alone, biting on his nail while thinking of what he should do to approach his boyfriend. Should I buy flowers and chocolates? No, he'll reject them anyway. What should I do? He lets out a low groan of frustration and messes his hair before he heard soft knock on the door of his room twice, he answered with a soft 'yes' and the door opened to revealed the leader, Namjoon. Jungkook looks at the leader and flashes a smile at him while rubbing his palms together. Namjoon enter the room and walk towards the bed before sitting at the edge of the bed to look at the maknae.

“How about you talk to Jimin, hmm? I'm sure he won't mind if you approach him first. It's sad to see that you guys aren't bubbly and loud like before, you know. Even Yoongi hyung miss the loudness of you two.”

Namjoon laughs as he said that and Jungkook chuckles before heaving out a soft sigh. “I will and I hope that he won't run away or make excuses like last time.” The maknae said to which Namjoon nods his head twice in response and give Jungkook a light pat on the back before both of them walked out of the room to have lunch. Jimin who were helping Seokjin at the kitchen keeps on glancing at Jungkook's room since he saw that Namjoon enter the room just now. Seokjin looks to the side at Jimin and smiles to himself at how worried Jimin looked, the oldest member was happy since he know that Jimin still care and love Jungkook but he just need to know why Jimin rejected Jungkook's hugs all the time. “Jimin-ah, go place the grilled meat on the table. I'll do the rest.”. Jimin looks at Seokjin and smiles before doing what the 'mom' told him to do. As he was arranging the plates of food on the table, Jungkook and Namjoon came to the table to sit down.

Jimin looks to the front and his eyes met with Jungkook's before he looked down instantly, he wanted to sit next to Taehyung but Hoseok told him to sit next to his boyfriend so this is how he ends up sitting next to Jungkook. Everyone was eating happily and Jimin couldn't swallow the food down his throat because of Jungkook who keeps on glancing at him, the maknae's looks made him nervous and Jimin knew that he has to talk to Jungkook sooner or later. Taehyung laughs all of a sudden when he noticed the tension in the air before he told the member to eat before the fly takes their food away to which made the members laughed except for Jimin and Jungkook. After the lunch, Jimin was washing his hands at the sink and Jungkook came right next to him.

“We need to talk, hyung.”
“There's noth–”

“Please, hyung.”

Jungkook pleads as he looks at Jimin and the older closed the tap and wipes his hands with a cloth before responding with a forced 'fine'. Both of them walked to Jungkook's room since the maknae was using the room all alone and it's the best room to talk and have their own privacy. The rest of the members were pretending to do something else but when Jimin and Jungkook have entered the maknae's room, they gathered around together and whispered about what both of them will be talking about. Taehyung was the one who is worried so much over both Jimin and Jungkook's relationship since some fans aren't happy about it nowadays.

Jungkook was the last one to enter the room and he closed the door gently to head towards Jimin who is sitting on the bed. Jungkook sat next to him and bites his lower lip nervously. Jimin was pondering in his mind if he should say what he is going to say to Jungkook. He's afraid of the consequences but he has been thinking about this nowadays and this is the only chance to tell the maknae how he really feel. Jungkookie will surely hate me. He thinks before opening his mouth to speak and the maknae does the same.

“Let's go out–”
“Let's break up–”

Both Jimin and Jungkook widened their eyes at the sudden and different outburst. What? Jungkook wanted to go out and Jimin said that he want to break up? Jungkook was speechless. He was expecting for Jimin to say something sweet but what the older said was beyond shocking to him. Breaking up never cross Jungkook's mind so how did it cross to Jimin's mind? Jungkook laughed out as he thought that the older was joking but Jimin didn't laugh, chuckle nor smile. A poker face expression were only visible on Jimin's face.

“Are you kidding me? We haven't talk to each other much and don't even hug these days and you want to break up? What is this, hyung? This is a joke, right?”

Jimin shakes his head twice and stood up, crossing his arms over his chest. He's trying to act cool but deep inside, it hurts to do this, to say that to Jungkook and to lie to him. Jungkook placed his palms on both Jimin's arms to hold him and looked straight at him. Jimin looked straight back at the maknae. “This isn't a joke, Jungkook. I'm sick and tired of you, of us. I want to end all of this. I don't feel any sparks between us anymore and I don't want to have anything to do with you.”, Jimin spat those words right in front of Jungkook's face and the maknae's eyes were red, bloodshot red that was filled with tears. Jimin was trying so hard to be tough as he was about to broke down at the sight of Jungkook crying in front of him. The maknae looks at him like that for a few minutes before he stand still with him pulling his hands away from the older's arms.

“Those are bulls! We all know that you would never think of something like that. Don't feel any sparks between us anymore? that. You were crying your eyes out the other day when you saw me after you try to drown! And now you're telling me that you don't love me anymore?”

Jimin scoffs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter