♪ Forty Two (Extra! Featuring Rude yet Cute Jungkook)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42: Extra! Featuring Rude yet Cute Jungkook

 

It was 25th of February 2017, the day where Bangtan will be performing their new songs 'Not Today' and 'Spring Day' at Music Core. The members are tired but it was another fun broadcast since they get to be on stage, in front of the fans, the ARMYs. Being able to receive lots love and support from the fans are one of a kind which is really great for them. The members arrived at the MBC building around 5 o'clock in the morning since they have to record two performances and usually, the recording will take about at least 3 - 4 recordings and then will be decided which one is the best. As they get out of their van, Jimin rubs his eyes and walks inside before Jungkook came next to him to wrap an arm around his shoulder which receives a smile from his boyfriend.

As soon as they are walking at the hallway towards their dressing room, some of the idols who were there could sense that a big idol is coming since they walked out of their dressing room and immediately bowed politely to the Bangtan members which they bowed back as well. Not to be arrogant but they felt proud and high when the hoobaenim are bowing at them; showing respect since they are the sunbaenim in the place, towards the rest of the idols. When they are in their dressing room, the members one by one plopped down on the couch and closed their eyes tightly since they are sleepy as well as tired. Jimin takes off his mask and pulls out his phone to scroll through Twitter before smiling. Jungkook who noticed that Jimin was smiling at his phone peeked over and the older showed him the screen which has a picture of a cute fanart by a fan; Jimin carrying Jungkook in his arms as the maknae is a cute, little bunny.

The maknae scanned the photo and instantly blushes before snuggling closer at his boyfriend's chest to rest. Taehyung rests his head on Hoseok's lap and let the older runs his fingers through his hair gently, Yoongi had fallen asleep. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Seokjin were busy helping the staffs to arrange the containers which have food in it on the table for breakfast. Once the smell of food floats in the air, the members opened their eyes and sat up straight at the couch while looking at both Namjoon and Seokjin with their puppy eyes that made the oldest member squealed upon the adorable sight. Namjoon looked back and chuckles before handing out the food container to the members with their wooden chopsticks.

While they are eating, their managers and staffs start to take their places as they are eating breakfast as well. The room is now filled with the sound of chewing as well as the smell of delicious food floats in the air. Hobeom who were to first to finish eating stood up and look at the Bangtan members. “After your performances for 'Not Today' and 'Spring Day', you'll be heading backstage room to where the V Live is. You guys know what you'll do, right?”. Yoongi nods his head upon the manager's question. “We'll be watching the live performances and do a reaction just like our promotions before for 'Blood, Sweat & Tears'.”. Hobeom flashed a smile and shows a thumbs up at Yoongi to which Yoongi replied with a proud grin. After their breakfast, they have started to clean themselves; brush their teeth once again and let their stylists do their work for their outfits and their hair.

As it was Jimin's turn to do his hair, Jungkook come to his side and said to the stylist. “Please do Jiminie hyung's hair like a mushroom. Like the one I had before for our previous promotions. I bet he looks cute.”. The stylist laughs softly when Jimin playfully hits the maknae's arm and the stylist immediately get to work while Jungkook sat next to him, staring at him in the mirror. Jimin looks at Jungkook through the mirror as well and both of them shared an intense eye-contact before it was broken by the stylist's voice once the hair session is finished. “There, a cute, pink mushroom for you, Jungkook-ah.”. Both Jimin and Jungkook look at the older's hair through the mirror and there was two kind of reactions; a shy Jimin and an awe Jungkook. “Hyung, you look great. But mostly, you look adorable. Like, I just want to hug you and put you in my pocket.”

“No, thanks. I bet your pocket is full of dust. And I don't want to get sick.”, Jimin jokingly respond and the maknae purses his lips to form a pout before poking Jimin's waist to which the older squealed out and laughs softly as he slowly surrenders saying that he was wrong. Once all of the members are done with their outfits, hair, makeup and mics, they are walking towards the stage and a huge smile broke out on their faces at the moment they saw their fans, their ARMYs who are holding the ARMY BOMB, an old version and a new version of the lightstick which makes them happier. ARMYs screamed while waving their lightstick to support the members and Jungkook uses this opportunity to press a kiss on Jimin's cheek which received a loud scream from the fans.

“Don't do that in front of them! Some of them might be innocent or underage.”. Jimin said as his cheeks heated up and the members for it before getting in their position for the first rehearsal of 'Not Today' and 'Spring Day'. As they performed, the loud fanchant from ARMYs could never fail to amaze them and make them proud. They still remember how they used to have little of fans with no lightstick or just a simple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter