♪ Thirty Nine (Meeting the Parents)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39: Meeting the Parents

 

After their lunch at the same black bean noodles restaurant, Sejin told them to head back to their dorm and rest for today instead of having a dance practice for their upcoming comeback album; Wings: You Never Walk Alone. But Jimin and Jungkook aren't following the rest of the members back to the dorm. Jungkook told them that he wanted to go out for a date with Jimin but they know the real reason behind it while Jimin don't. “Have fun on your date, kids~!”, Seokjin exclaimed before he enters the van and Yoongi rolls his eyes as he enters as well before telling Seokjin. “You know that they're not going on a date, right?”. Seokjin scoffs at Yoongi which receives a laugh from Namjoon. “I completely know that.”. Yoongi shrugs and closes his eyes once the van drives away with Jimin and Jungkook in the other van.

Jimin fixes his glasses as he sat next to Jungkook in the other van, the maknae looks to the side at his boyfriend and smiles before Jimin flashed a smile back as well. The older grabs the maknae's hand gently and the younger's knuckles using his thumb. “Where are we going, baby?”, Jimin asks as he purses his lips into a pout manner. “We're going to visit my parents. Eomma and abeoji have been wanting to see you.”. Jimin widened his eyes as he was shocked, he didn't expect for them to visit Jungkook's parents all of a sudden. And the thing is, Jimin isn't prepare to meet them and doesn't even buy anything for his in-laws. “What? Jungkook-ah! You didn't tell me earlier and I don't even buy them anything. What do I do? Ah, Jeon Jungkook, you're really!”

Jungkook could only laugh at the older's nervous actions before Jimin smacked his arm and he lets out a soft wince in pain.

“Serves you right.”, Jimin said as he crosses his arms over his chest and looks out the window. Jungkook just smile upon his boyfriend's childish act and leans over to press a deep kiss on Jimin's cheek. “I'm sorry for not telling you, hyung. I want it to be a surprise for both of us. And eomma keeps on texting me saying how much she misses both of us and wanted to see us together. That's why I'm keeping it as a secret from you.”, Jungkook explained and Jimin turns to face the younger before heaving out a soft sigh as he gave up. He can never stay mad at Jungkook. “Alright, fine.”. Jungkook smiles and pecks the older's lips for a few times that made Jimin blushed. Hobeom looked through the mirror and chuckles.

Jimin covers his cheeks as he blushes when he saw Hobeom was looking at them. Jungkook caress his cheek gently as he stares at Jimin lovingly. Jimin stayed silent at his spot as he bites his right inner cheek, nervous as to what he should say when he meet Jungkook's parents. Will they like me? Do I look good right now? Am I too chubby or anything? He thought as his gaze are like burning through the passenger seat in front of him. Jungkook who noticed Jimin's sudden change in behavior just look at him, Jimin then plays with his fingers while chewing on his lower lip and the maknae smiles as his boyfriend is still cute even when he's damn nervous.

“Your parents will like me, right? I mean.. they won't ask for other members, right?”
“You'll be fine, hyung. They love you, really.”
“But what if I look ugly today? Or.. what if..”
“You look really handsome today, right now. You're perfect now, okay?”
“Okay.”

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

After a few minutes of being in the van, they have finally arrived at a restaurant where Jungkook promises to meet his parents; a western restaurant. Both Jimin and Jungkook have eat a while ago with the members but they don't mind to have another meal with a lovely company by the elders. Hobeom turned off the engine and gets down from the driver seat as Jungkook opened the door and get down from the van, holding Jimin's hand to help the older get down. Jimin heaves out a nervous sigh as he clears his throat before smiling widely and then groaning ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter