♪ Thirty Six (Even More Obvious)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36: Even More Obvious

 

Right after 2017 Seoul Music Awards, the members, the fans and even the friends of both Jimin and Jungkook noticed that the maknae of BTS is becoming even more obvious with his possessive, clingy actions towards Jimin. Of course, everyone knows that the two of them are dating but sometimes, it seems like Jungkook forgot the idea of people knowing their relationship. The fans even come up with a new nickname for Jungkook; Jeonlous (Jeon + Jealous). Jimin even laughed whenever that nickname showed up in Twitter. The members have told Jungkook a lot of times that Jimin is just friends with everyone just like how he is with his friends; Yugyeom, Mingyu, The8 and Bambam. Jungkook knows about that but he just have to learn to control his jealousy.

Just like how it was at 2017 Seoul Music Awards, it was after EXO's encore of their daesang, all the artists have to come up on stage to take a photo together. Jungkook who were with s soon saw that his friends, Mingyu and The8 were near him to which he goes to them to talk. Jimin who were looking around saw the maknae but faced forward to ignore it as he rests his chin on Hoseok's shoulder from behind. Jungkook who were talking then look around before noticing his boyfriend resting his chin on Hoseok's shoulder. He then goes in front of Hoseok before whispering something to the dancer to which Hoseok walks next to Jungkook to go behind Jimin. And the older's actions gave Jungkook a chance to go behind Jimin, holds his boyfriend's arms and rests his chin on Jimin's shoulder with his eyes closed.

Jimin was showing a 'v' sign as they were taking photos while keeping a calm face but he's squealing on the inside at the moment he felt a familiar presence. Aigoo. Looks like Jungkookie got possessive over me again. Jimin thought before smiling to himself after they were heading backstage after the photo session. And because of that incident is how the members were gathering at their living room. Taehyung looks at s before heaving out a deep sigh. “What are we doing here? It's 6 in the morning and we don't have any schedule so why can't I go back to sleep with Hoseokkie?”. Yoongi who were sitting soon stand up and crosses his arms over his chest, looking at s and his gaze stopped at both Jimin and Jungkook as Jimin were resting his head on Jungkook's lap. “Did both of you caused some trouble again?”, Hoseok asked before both of them shook their heads.

“The reason why I gather all of us here today is that I want answers from our precious maknae, Jeon Jungkook about our mochi, Jiminnie.”. Seokjin covers his face with his hands in annoyance and Namjoon speak up. “About what, hyung?”, Yoongi smiles at Namjoon's question. “We all know how Jungkook is possessive and clingy over Jimin whenever Jimin is with someone else. But!”. Yoongi's sudden exclamation startled Jimin to which Jungkook chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter