♪ Eleven (I Miss You)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: I Miss You

As Bangtan continues on promoting their new song "Run" on every music shows which they have won number 1 as well and slaying the music charts that they were included in Billboard. Today was a normal day for them as the company decided to give the boys some rest which means today was their day-off! The dorm was loud in the morning as Seokjin were busy at the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the rest of the members. The oldest member of Bangtan were shirtless as he was cooking some scrambled eggs while humming softly to a song. Seokjin looked to the back when he heard the sound of an opened door and saw the maknae, Jungkook was walking towards the kitchen while rubbing his eyes using the back of his hand. “Jungkookie! You're finally awake.”, Hoseok exclaimed as he motioned the maknae to come towards the couch with his hand and being the loyal maknae, Jungkook walked towards the couch and sat down next to Taehyung. He rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder as he yawned before covering his mouth using his right hand. The rest of the members laughed upon seeing the maknae's cute reaction in the morning. Jungkook opened his eyes and look around to find one person missing; Jimin. Seokjin walked towards the dining table and placed a few plates that was filled with foods before noticing that the maknae was looking for Jimin. “Jimin went out, Jungkook-ah.”. Seokjin's words startled the maknae as Jungkook looked straight at Seokjin who is smirking right at him. One word, wow. 'How did hyung know I was looking for Jiminnie hyung.' . Jungkook looked down as his face were red as tomato which made the rest of the members by mocking how he's being a big baby by looking for Jimin and they did something that Jungkook doesn't like; poked his cheeks. 

Jungkook covers his face with the cushion and screams on it while the rest of the members were still teasing him and not minding the maknae's screaming. Jungkook pulled the cushion away from his face and looked back at Seokjin, well, more like pouting. Oh no, the maknae has just use his secret weapon against the oldest member. “Hyung, help me! Please.~”, the maknae cooed softly at Seokjin. Seokjin, being the oldest member who adore Jungkook so much can't help but smile at the maknae's cute attitude. He went right away towards the couch and shoved his hands towards the members to make them stopped at what they're doing to the maknae. “Stop it, you guys! Don't bother my baby.”, Seokjin looked at them intensely and Jungkook instantly got up from the couch to hugged Seokjin tightly, the oldest member hugged the maknae back and brought Jungkook towards the dining table. “Come on. Breakfast is ready.”. The members cheered happily as they marched towards the dining table before having a seat and pray to God to thanked what they have today. Jungkook grins cheekily when Seokjin placed some meat in his bowl and the oldest member the maknae's head. Namjoon groaned as he was jealous that Seokjin was treating the maknae like a baby. “You guys were the one who said that Kookie is a big baby so, I'm treating him like one and besides, he's cute just like what Jimin always said.”

Namjoon placed his chopsticks down on the table and crossed his arms as he pretends to be mad while he's pouting and Seokjin instantly kissed his cheek which made Namjoon smile widely all of a sudden before starting to eat. “Yah, Kim Namjoon. Don't do that– it's creepy.”, Yoongi said and earned a loud laugh by Hoseok and Taehyung. Seokjin tried hard not to laugh but he bursts out laughing while Jungkook was smacking Namjoon's arm repeatedly as he laughed along as well. Then, Seokjin shushed them with his hands and they continued on eating the delicious breakfast that was made by Seokjin. Right after the breakfast, Jungkook volunteered on washing the dishes and there he was, scrubbing the dirt off the plates by using a wet and soaped sponge at the sink. Yoongi and Namjoon were wiping the table using a wet cloth, Seokjin were busy cleaning up the food by putting them in a few containers to keep them in the refrigerator while Hoseok and Taehyung were arranging the chairs. A deep and soft sigh escaped from the maknae's lips which made Namjoon turned his head to the side to look at the maknae. He knew that Jungkook was missing Jimin badly and the rest of the members promised not to tell Jungkook where Jimin is because.. the shorty had planned something for Jungkook. Namjoon hanged the cloth on the chair before making his way towards Jungkook. “Hey, maknae.”, Jungkook looked to the side and flashed his bunny-teeth smile at Namjoon. Namjoon would be lying if he said that Jungkook's bunny-teeth smile didn't fluttered him but not in a romantic way, and there is one side of Jeon Jungkook that other people doesn't know except for the members, the company, their families and their closed friends; Jungkook is actually a gentle and kind-hearted kid who gets hurt easily by words, actions. Jungkook is a fragile one but people didn't see that nor know that as he always act manly, cold or tough in front of the camera and the fans. 

Namjoon placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and squeezed it gently as Jungkook massaged his nape with his hand right after he had done washing the dishes. “Are you okay, Kookie?”, Namjoon looked at the maknae worriedly and Jungkook wrapped an arm around the older's waist. “I miss Jiminnie hyung so much. He didn't even kiss my cheek when he left.. Waking up in the morning without listening to his voice or see his face isn't complete, hyung. This might sounds cheesy but.. I feel lost without him. Like, a part of me isn't complete if he's isn't here.”, Jungkook explained and Namjoon nodded his head twice as he understands what the maknae was talking about because he felt the same thing whenever Seokjin isn't with him before chuckling softly. “I completely understand your feelings, Kookie. I felt the same thing whenever I'm in the studio without Seokjin hyung. But hey, don't worry! I'm sure that Jimin is feeling the same thing wherever he is right now.”. Jungkook hummed softly in respond before patting Namjoon's tummy as he walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter