♪ Thirty Five (Jealousy on Both Sides)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35: Jealousy on Both Sides

The members as well as the fans have been noticing that both Jimin and Jungkook are kind of distant lately. It seems like whenever Jimin is with someone else, Jungkook would look from far but doesn't do anything and that same goes for Jimin towards Jungkook. ARMYs think that they fought but it doesn't look like it 'cause whenever at any interviews, Jimin and Jungkook seem okay. Even the members thought that both of them are great at acting. They may act all happy and clingy in front of the camera but at the dorm, it's like both of them are ghosts to each other; Jimin passed Jungkook by, Jungkook passed Jimin by without saying anything. And it seems that both of them had gained a few of new friends. Jungkook; Mingyu, The8 from SEVENTEEN. Jimin; Chanyeol, Suho, Kai from EXO. Even at the 2017 ISAC the other day, Jungkook spent a lot of time with SEVENTEEN even when Seokjin pulled him to BTS. Jimin even wandering around alone and hang out with Chanyeol and Suho as well as talking to Kai at 2017 Seoul Music Awards. It's not a bad thing that both of them have new friends but it's like they're forgetting about each other.

Being the best friend of Jimin and the caring hyung of Jungkook, Taehyung decided to ask and confront both of them as to what they are thinking until they have to be away from each other for so long. “Taetae-ah, just let them sort this out by themselves. You always meddle in their business.”, Hoseok said as he looked at his boyfriend, only to receive a death glare from the younger. “Okay, Taetae. You should definitely help them out.”. Hoseok said before Taehyung smiled widely at him and looked at the rest of the members without Jimin and Jungkook with them. “Hoseok hyung is in. So, how about you three?”, Taehyung asked Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon who were looking at him like he has lost his mind. “You can't keep on agreeing to Taehyung whenever he glared at you like that, Hoseok-ah!”, Seokjin exclaimed before Hoseok smiles at  him as a sign of 'that's okay'. Taehyung pecks Hoseok's cheek and looked at the rest of the members. “So?”. The three remaining members groaned out loudly before finally saying yes at Taehyung's request.

Jimin was resting on the bed in his room while texting Chanyeol before Jungkook walks in to saw his boyfriend smiling while texting on his phone with someone else. Jungkook could feel his heart went on fire in jealousy and approaches Jimin. “Hyung. Seokjin hyung called out for lunch.”. Jimin hums lowly in response before Jungkook groans out loudly in frustration. “Hyung.”. Jungkook calls out one more time before Jimin get off from his bed, smiles and brings out Jungkook with him to the kitchen. Taehyung nudged Hoseok's side with his arm and motions towards both Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin sat down at the dining table as Jungkook sat next to him before the older resume in texting while Seokjin was busy scooping rice for the members. Jungkook balls his left fist secretly under the table as his ears turned red as well. Namjoon who were sitting in front of him saw that the maknae's ears were red and widened his eyes, he nudged Yoongi's side to motion the older to look Jungkook. Yoongi widened his eyes as well as Jungkook seemed really mad and pissed off right now.

Seokjin came while carrying a tray with 7 bowls of rice on it and hands out the bowl to the members before looking at Jimin who were busy typing on his phone. “Jiminnie, whoever you're texting, stop it. We're at dining table, it's disrespectful.”. Jimin immediately sends the messsage before locking his phone and placed it under his thigh, Jungkook who were staring at him instantly looks down at the bowl of rice and holds the chopsticks. “Ever since you came back from ISAC, you always look so busy on the phone. Who are you texting, mhm?”, Hoseok asked and shoves some rice in his mouth with the chopsticks. “Ah, I was texting Yeol hyung.”. Yoongi raised his eyebrows at Jimin's words. “Yeol hyung? You mean Chanyeol hyung?”, Taehyung asked and Jimin nods his head twice. “Hyung called me Chimmie. You know, Chimchim; Chimmie.”. Jungkook scoffs out in disbelief before eating.

Jimin looks at the maknae confusedly before starting to eat as well. Seokjin just chuckles as he shakes his head upon both of Jimin and Jungkook behavior. “Jungkookie too is busy with SEVENTEEN members. He hang out with Mingyu the other day.”. Jimin rolls his eyes at the moment Yoongi speak up about Jungkook and SEVENTEEN members but no one saw him doing that. Jungkook thinks that it's time to make Jimin jealous. “Yeah, Mingyu is fun to be around with. He's the only one who understands me and makes me smile, laugh–”. “Then maybe you should break up with me and date him instead since he's the ONLY ONE who understands you, makes you smile and laugh.”, Jimin burst out as he looks at Jungkook with his red, teary eyes before standing up and went to the front door to get out of the dorm. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter