♪ One (Congratulations!)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Congratulations!

The bright light of the sun shines right through the glass window and curtains of both Jimin and Jungkook's shared bedroom at BTS' dorm in the morning around 8 o'clock. Jimin was still peacefully sleeping with his front body faced the bathroom while his arms were tightly wrapped around his pillow which has name that he called 'Chubby' since the pillow was soft and chubby, Jungkook loves saying that both Jimin and his pillow felt really nice as both of them were soft and Jungkook would squish both of them sometimes. A soft groan emits out of the older's lips as the ray of sunshine hits his eyes before he instantly sit up on the bed and heads towards the windows to shut the curtains tightly. 


Jimin heads towards the bathroom and twists the tap open to wash his face before brushing his teeth while Jungkook was still sleeping under the soft and warm blankets as last night was really cold due to the sudden weather at Seoul. Jimin walked out with a clean towel in his hands as he was busy wiping his face using the towel, the younger who was sleeping fluttered his eyes opened to find that the spot next to him was empty. Why is it empty? Where's Jimin hyung? Jungkook thought before immediately sit up and look around to find Jimin near the bathroom who was busy drying his face with the towel. “Hyung.. You shocked me. I thought you were gone or something..”, Jungkook gets off from the bed and went straight to Jimin before wrapping his long arms around the older's tiny body. Jimin feels his cheeks heated up at the younger's sudden action in the morning and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist as the younger was taller than him. 

“Hyung, you need to get used to this, you know. I've been noticing that you still blush even after we're dating whenever I do skinship with you.”, the younger stated as his long, slender fingers were doing through Jimin's soft and fluffy hair which he loves so much. The older stayed silent for a while as he took this opportunity to inhale Jungkook's sweet scent as this is one of things that he love to do in the morning. “I know, Kookie. But, this is who I am, you know. I feel hot and blushed whenever I'm around you, it doesn't matter if you do skinship or not though. It's because I love you and you know that I admire you so much ever since we were trainees, right.”, Jungkook nodded his head twice in respond as he was now the older's hair gently before kissing the top of his head. “Let's shower and prepare breakfast for the rest of the members.”, Jungkook said which makes Jimin looked up at him with wide eyes. “S–shower together? Just the two of us?”. Jimin's reaction made Jungkook burst out laughing before the younger cupped his cheeks gently. “Aigoo. Why? Is my baby Jiminnie getting all shy because of it? Aye, come on, hyung.~ We did something more than this though. Do you want me to tell you one by one about it?”, Jungkook asked and he swore that he could feel the heat coming from Jimin's cheeks before he received a smack on his chest. “Shut up and let's just shower, okay! Nothing more in the morning.”, the older warned Jungkook as he head towards the bathroom followed by Jungkook. “So, we could do something more in the night then!”, “Ugh! Jeon Jungkook!”

After receiving another smack on the chest by Jimin, Jungkook immediately shut the door followed by his giggles which made Jimin's heart flutter even more. Without both of them knowing, the rest of the members were actually up and they were preparing for something at the living room. The living room were decorated with colorful balloons that were floated in the air while Hoseok, Taehyung were arranging the magazines and newspapers on the mini table in front of the television. “I can't believe that Jimin and Jungkook were featured on the front page of today's newspapers due to their opened relationship! Oh my god, I am so excited.”, Seokjin said as he clasped his hands together with Namjoon laughing towards the oldest member's cute behaviour. “Hyung, do you have to be so cute in the morning?”, Namjoon asked and Seokjin flashed a smirk at him which made Yoongi scoffed at the sudden image. “And do you guys have to be all lovey-dovey and spat it at my face in the morning? This is more bitter than my morning coffee. Geez.”, Seokjin smacked Yoongi's head and the younger immediately apologizes due to his statement. 

“What's taking them so long. Ugh.”, Yoongi groans in frustration with his arms crossed as he was sitting near the dining table, he swallowed his saliva as the delicious food that was made by Seokjin were on the table, right in front of him and they can't eat yet with both Jimin and Jungkook in their own room. Yoongi looked around and his fingers climbed up the table silently as the rest of the members were busy that they didn't notice what he was up to. As he was about to grab a pancake, a hand smacked his sneaky hand and a loud yelp escaped his lips. “Stop your sneaky actions, Min Yoongi! I've been watching you from the back. Can't you just wait for a while?”, Seokjin said as he shook his head repeatedly and Yoongi just crossed his arms before sticking his tongue out to Taehyung and Hoseok who were laughing out loud to Yoongi. 

The door of Jimin and Jungkook's room soon opened to revealed the couple who look sweet and young in the morning which makes the rest of the members except Yoongi feel happy and proud of them. “SURPRISE!”, the members exclaimed with their hands in the air which shocked Jimin as the shortest member flinched back at the loud tone all of a sudden. Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at the members with their wide eyes and mouth-opened to received loud laughs from their own band members. “Yah! What's with that reaction, you two. We prepared so hard for you guys, you know.”, Namjoon said as he went behind both of the vocalist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter