♪ Fifty Seven (In Their Own World)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 57: In Their Own World
 

The next day, Bangtan members woke up early around 7 o'clock in the morning to have breakfast together at the hotel, as the members and the managers gather, they notice two people missing. “Where's Jimin and Jungkook?”, Hobeom asked and the members gave him the 'try-to-guess' look. Before he gets to answer, the sound of a door opened could be heard and they look forward instantly and saw Jimin walking out of the room with Jungkook by his side. They were talking about something that Jungkook were making funny faces and had Jimin laughing. Both of them stopped in their tracks when they saw the rest of the members with the managers. Jimin raised his right hand and smiles widely. “Good morning!”. Both of them approach their members and the managers before heading towards the elevator.

As they were inside, Yoongi speak up. “I thought you would get mad at these two.”. Hobeom turned to look at Yoongi and shrugs. “How can I get mad at a cute-looking mochi and a bunny-looking kid who looks innocent.”. The members laughed and Jimin shakes his head, Jungkook holds his boyfriend's right hand with his left one and Jimin's knuckles gently with his thumb. Seokjin glanced to the side at the two of them and smiles before nudging Namjoon's side, the leader too glanced and saw how tight Jungkook is holding Jimin's hand. Namjoon smiles and nuzzled his nose against Seokjin's cheek before a loud groan of frustration could be heard.

“Stop acting cheesy and touchy in front of me! My eyesight hurts.”

The rest of the members along the managers laughed out loud upon Yoongi's misery before walking out of the elevator towards the dining area of the hotel, Jimin and Jungkook were still holding hands as they were the first ones who walked out of the elevator. Jimin was chuckling softly while the maknae swing their hands together as they walk, Namjoon wraps an arm around Seokjin's waist, Taehyung links his right arm with Hoseok's left arm. Both Hobeom and Sejin looked to the center at Yoongi before Yoongi looked at both managers. “Oh, hell no. Don't even think about it.”, the Daegu rapper said before Hobeom links his left arm with Yoongi's right one and Sejin links his right arm with Yoongi's left one. A low groan left his lips as the three of them walked to the dining area with Hobeom and Sejin by Yoongi's sides.

The rest of the members who were walking ahead of the three of them looked back and laughed at how unwilling Yoongi look while the managers were smiling widely. Being the pranksters of the group, both Taehyung and Jungkook pulled out their phones to snap photos of the sight. Jimin smacked his boyfriend's chest for teasing Yoongi before they each look for a table. As they were in the dining area, some of the people recognized them and waved at them instead of taking picturees which Bangtan felt happy and relieved. Seokjin waved happily at some of the people before giggling, Namjoon smiles at them and found a table which suit for the 9 of them. Jimin and Jungkook sat down as they asked the rest to get their food first.

Jimin pulled out his phone to open Twitter and scroll through the social media before his eyes widened slightly. Jungkook who turned to look at him as he wants to say something stopped upon seeing the older's face. “What's wrong, hyung?”. Jimin locks his phone and placed on the table before turning to look at Jungkook, the maknae was restless and nervous. “Jungkookie. We..”. Jungkook raised his eyebrows. “We what?”

“We won the Shorty Awards for Music category! We won against Ariana Grande, Chance the Rapper, Ingrid Michaelson, Solange and Tegan & Sara. Oh my god– I can't believe it. This is so amazing.”

Jimin said before wrapping his arms around Jungkook tightly as he laugh to which the maknae hugged him back while smiling widely. As they were hugging, the others came back with a lot of plates and looked at both Jimin and Jungkook. “What happened?”, Namjoon asked. “Jungkook propose to Jimin?”, Yoongi asked sarcastically to which the maknae shoot a glare at the rapper and Yoongi flashes his gummy grin before sitting down. When all of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter