♪ Fifty Five (We'll Protect You No Matter What)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 55: We'll Protect You No Matter What

 

Jimin was sleeping peacefully on the bed in Jungkook's room when he woke up to a ruckus outside of the room. He flutter his eyes opened and rubs his eyes with the back of his hands before sitting up slowly, looking around and he could hear the members' voices outside of the room. It sounds like they are arguing over something. He gets off from the bed and head to the door to opened the door, he walked outside slowly and closed the door gently. He looks at the members who were gathering around at the living room, Jungkook, Seokjin are looking worried, Namjoon, Yoongi are looking pissed off, Hoseok and Taehyung are looking annoyed. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the expression on the members' faces and just stay there as the members didn't notice him.

“We can't tell Jimin! This is dangerous and it's bad for him. He's exhausted these days and he can't be burdened with this news. He can't.”, Seokjin said while looking at Namjoon.

“I know, Jinnie. But he has the rights to know! How long are we going to keep this from him?”

Jimin raised his eyebrows at the question. “Keep what from me?”, Jimin asks softly as he walked towards the members and they gasps in shocked while turning their attention to him. Jungkook bites his lower lip nervously and looks down at the floor. Seokjin blinks his eyes as he looked worried over Jimin who had came to them. Namjoon hesitates to tell but Yoongi insists on telling Jimin since hiding will make things worst. 

“Jimin-ah.. There's this a group of fans on Twitter and Instagram. They.. they've been sending death threats to you, they were planning on coming to the concert in Anaheim to.. to shoot you. We don't know if their intentions are real or not but it's really dangerous as they keep on coming back to Twitter to tweet about death threats to you.”

Jimin listens and he nods his head twice in response which shocked the members. The members expect for Jimin to be shocked but the shortest member were oddly calm that it started to worry them. “I know.. I saw those tweets, hyung. They want me dead because I'm ugly, I have no talent and.. I'm a pig.”. Seokjin's heart ache so much since he jokingly said that Jimin was a pig during the other day's episode of Run BTS and the antis used that chance as an attack to Jimin. Jungkook rubs the oldest member's back soothingly to calm him down and Jimin flashes a smile at the members. And that smile wasn't fake, it was sincere. Jimin walks closer to s and hugs them tightly, the members were taken aback by the sudden action but hugs Jimin back. They stayed like that for a while before Jimin confesses his feelings.

“I know about the death threats but I didn't tell anyone because I don't want all of you to be worried over such things.. I'll feel bad if I distract you guys with that issue. I just want to focus on the tour, on practice and forget about it but it seems that it's getting worst and it's dangerous. I was about to tell you guys but you found out before I get the chance to tell you.”

The members looked down at Jimin and smiles before hugging him once again which made Jimin squealed as the hug was tight. Once the group hug was broke, Jungkook pulled Jimin to him to captures his lips in between his deeply before letting the older's lips go. Jimin was stunned at the sudden kiss by the maknae and bites his upper lip in embarrassment. Seokjin chuckles and hugs Jimin tightly, Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around Seokjin's body tightly back. “Don't apologize, hyung. It's not your fault, okay. You were joking on the Run episode so don't blame yourself. None of this is your fault or our fault.”, Jimin said softly near Seokjin's ear and the oldest member nods his head twice in response. The rest of the members soften up at the sight of both of them.

After the talk session with the members, they are sitting on the floor at the living room as they are eating ice cream while watching the television before the front door of their dorm opened to revealed both Hobeom and Sejin. The managers smile at the sight of them eating ice cream while watching television as they look ado

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter