♪ Forty Eight (My Not So Dark Past) [ REQUESTED ]

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48: My Not So Dark Past [ REQUESTED ]

 

ARMYs all around the world who found out that BTS was going to be the first guest for New Yang Nam Show Season 2 were really excited since they love to see BTS on variety show. And knowing that Eric Nam was one of the MCs made it even fun and special since BTS are quite close with Eric Nam since BTS have been on After School Club quite a lot of times when Eric Nam was still the MC back then. Ever since Eric Nam left the MC position on After School Club and with BTS being really busy, they don't have time to meet with each other but only managed to text or video call sometimes. And with BTS huge popularity, lots of achievements, Eric Nam constantly congratulating them via text message and that was enough for BTS, they feel grateful.

While at the filming for New Yang Nam Show Season 2, the members had a lot of fun and they ate a lot too; snacks that the staffs prepared and a real meal. During one of the segments called 'Bed Truth Game' where questions were made by the staffs and the answers are prepared too except for a few questions that were blank for the answer. The first question of the blank answer is about a contact starts with the letter 'T' in Jimin's contacts, they have to guess who it is. Jungkook answered with 'Taetae' and Jimin said that it was wrong. You're my boyfriend who often checks my contacts and you don't even know. Jimin thought as he smiles before Seokjin raised his hand up to answer and eventually shout out the answer. “Taehyung abeoji (Taehyung's father).”. Both Jimin and Eric Nam told him that he was correct, Seokjin stand up to did a congratulatory dance which made Namjoon laughed, embarrassed. Jinnie, please. The leader thought to himself before continuing the segment.

As for second question with a blank answer, this time it was different; it was a photo of kids standing together on stage to take a photo. Eric Nam said that they have to guess which member was in the photo. The members furrowed their eyebrows as they look intensely at the photo. At that moment, Jimin who were on the platform suddenly walked down towards the camera crews to see a better view of the photo, Jimin yelps out and covers his mouth with his hand before he keeps on asking of where the staffs had found the photo.The members let out a soft 'ah, it was Jimin' and laughs upon the past photo of Jimin. Then, a video in a ballet academy were shown with a female speaking and Jimin recognized her; she was his teacher.

Jimin sat on the platform and watch the video as he could feel thousands of emotions washed over him. It has been a long time since he has seen the teacher and to be able to see her through a video makes him feel good, grateful. After that, a video of Jimin with him in black shorts and a dark maroon-like colour with no shirt underneath the jacket played; Jimin was doing the contemporary dance passionately on stage. Jungkook looks at the video and drools stares at Jimin. Even pre-debut Jiminie hyung looks hot. That damn thighs and chest. The maknae thought in his mind and swallows his saliva down his throat.


   


The rest of the members were stunned at how Jimin looked back then and his skills of dancing were really good when he was still a student. After the video, they get back to their seats. While the shooting is going on, it was time to wrap up the filming and BTS thanked the staffs, crew camera members for helping them before thanking both Eric Nam and Jang Doyeon. When they were packing their stuffs to head back to the dorm, Jimin was in deep thought that he was quiet while the rest are packing their stuffs. Jungkook looked over at Jimin and asks the members softly of why is Jimin quiet. Namjoon said that he started to think of his pre-debut times.

During the 'Bed Truth Game', a question about how many company scouted Jungkook came on, the answer was 7 times. The members are still amazed when they know about it. After being eliminated in the Superstar K, he received business cards from those company, sometimes a call from them and among those company were a big company too but the reason why Jungkook chose Big Hit was because he saw how passionate, talented the leader, the rapper, Rap Monster is.

Taehyung also talked about him choosing Big Hit because of the rap trio; Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon as he came across the video of 'Satoori Rap' and thought that they were awesome so he go on with Big Hit. While the two of them were talking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter