♪ Forty Nine (Stop Reading Them) [ REQUESTED ]

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 49: Stop Reading Them [ REQUESTED ]

 

The music videos of both "Spring Day" and "Not Today" have dropped and as expected, ARMYs were going crazy over how good the music video is, how handsome, how hot the Bangtan members were and most importantly, how great those two songs were. When "Spring Day" music video came out first, it was a hit. The streaming on Melon, Naver, Genie, etc. increases a lot in just a few hours and the music video also hits 10 million in a fast time that broke their own record, other idols' music videos record. They enter the Billboard chart again this time, the song and music video were trending on Billboard. But, after the fans watched the music video, all of them questioned; 'where is Hoseok's line?', 'I didn't hear Hoseok rap or sing in this song'. And soon, bad comments, hate comments of how Jungkook get more screentime, more lines in the song arise at the comment section on YouTube, on V App, on Twitter. 

Rap Monster once said that they divide the parts of the song fairly, asking the members if anyone would like to participate in singing during recording or not. The members of Bangtan do a fair job; if a member doesn't want to participate in recording but want to participate on stage then that's what they will do. They never argue or fight over songs, never ever. Everything they do at the studio is a fair thing and is discussed among themselves. Jungkook never care about the hate comments, he knows that whatever they do, they will receive the hates, that's how all celebrities are. All you have to do is ignore the hate comments and you'll be fine, you'll be happy. But he can no longer be happy after the music video for both "Spring Day" and "Not Today" dropped. He used to look at the comments and sometimes he saw hate comments but the hate comments were little, like, meh. Soft, hate comments.

But for this new comeback, it was totally different, it change 360° completely. 

After their concert of 'The Wings Tour in Seoul' that takes place for two days, also after the 2017 Gaon Chart Kpop Awards, they have only a few hours to practice the choreography for "Spring Day" and "Not Today" which was why they head back to the dance studio in a rush after the award show that night. As they were about to practice, Namjoon told them to relax for a bit before they could warm up and start the practice. That is how Jungkook ends up leaning his back against the mirror and pull his phone out to open YouTube to check on the comments for both music video. He had a smile on his face when he reads the good comments but after that, tons of bad comments about him were shown. This time, the hate comments aren't soft anymore, they are cruel, mean, evil to the point that Jungkook got a headache reading it.

[ username ]
Why does Jungkook gets too many line this time. I want more of Hobi.

[ username ]
Is Jungkook Big Hit's bias? Why the did this kid get so much lines.

[ username ]
I like Jungkook but Hobi needs more line. I'm kind of bored looking at Jungkook all the time. .

[ username ]
This Jungkook kid should just leave the group and do solo. He took everything.

And the hate comments goes on and on about how he should leave the group so that the members could get more lines and screentime, about how he should get less screentime since he's not good-looking, about how he should get less line because it to hear his voice all the time. The maknae bites his lower lip as he felt his eyes sting for some reason and gosh, he never cry whenever he reads hate comments but this time.. it's different. Jungkook didn't even hear the members calling him as he was too engrossed in reading the hate comments to which Jimin walked to him and pats the maknae on his shoulder. “Jungkookie, let's warm up. It's time to practice.”. Jungkook looks up at the soft, familiar voice and saw Jimin is looking at him with a smile on the older's face.

Jungkook nods his head twice in response as he put his phone away and starts warming up before getting in his position to start practicing. Hoseok press play on the song and run to his spot before th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter