♪ Sixty One (Left Me Hanging)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SLIGHT ANGST OR FULL ANGST AS WELL AS BAD LANGUAGE. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS GENRE SINCE IT'S ALWAYS FULL OF FLUFF BUT DON'T WORRY, THERE'LL ALWAYS BE HAPPY MOMENTS FOR JIKOOK. AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JIMIN, HIS FRIENDS OR HIS SQUAD.

 

Chapter 61: Left Me Hanging

 

It wasn't a weird thing and everyone knows that Jimin is close and good friends with Taemin, Jongin and the other guys in the squad. They are really close that it is probably just the fans that have problems among each other as the idols are completely fine with each other. During a Taemin's show in V LIVE titled 'the TAEMIN: Xtra cam', he said that there are no secret among themselves and they tell even the smallest thing. “We gathered a lot with each other and there are times when we joked about making a uniform with each other. So instead, we put our hand together like a 'V' sign using our fingers and form a star. We also take a lot of pictures whenever we meet up.”, he said. Taemin's squad members are himself, Jimin, Jongin, Kwonho, Moonkyu from HOTSHOT, Sungwoon from HOTSHOT who is also in Wanna One. They are really close that there are a few pictures of them hanging out together and the members of Bangtan knows that Jimin is a friendly one even though he may seem shy but whenever he feels comfortable with someone, he tends to be close and end up being friends.

It is a great thing that Jimin is befriending lots of people and getting used to hanging around with other people instead of s, right? Well, it may sound great but to the members, maybe it have some disadvantages to it. Like for the other day, Jimin promised to clean the dorm together with Seokjin and Namjoon but both NamJin ended up cleaning the dorm without Jimin as the mochi forgot about it and went out with his squad instead. The second time is that Jimin promised to help Yoongi with his song but instead, Hoseok ended up helping Yoongi as Jimin went to the arcade with his squad. And this time, Jimin promised that he won't make the same mistake as he asked Jungkook to go out on a date with him.

Jungkook told Jimin that he was worried at first as he was scared that the older would forget about the date like he did before with other members. Jimin was sad that Jungkook think so but can't help but to agree since it was his fault. So, Jungkook told Jimin that he'll get ready and wait for Jimin at their favourite restaurant while the older went out to look for some nice clothes for the date.

“Who are you going with to buy clothes, hyung? With Taetae hyung?”, Jungkook asks as he is sitting on the bed while looking at Jimin who is getting ready to go out to buy the clothes. Jimin stayed silent at first and the maknae thought his boyfriend didn't hear him asking but then Jimin hums in respond. “Uhm, yeah, I guess.”. Jungkook have to admit that he wasn't convince with the older's answer but well, he just have to trust him. I mean, Jimin isn't the kind to leave his date hanging, right? Jungkook heaves out a soft sigh as he was worried.

“I'll see you at the restaurant, okay? Dress nicely for me, boyfriend.”, Jimin smiles at the maknae and leave the room as well as the dorm.

Jungkook don't even have time to respond to that and he covers his face with his hands before groaning out loudly. Seokjin enters the maknae's room and looks at him before heading towards him, the oldest member sat down next to the younger on the bed. “Where is Jiminie going?”. Jungkook pulls his hands away from his face and looks to the side at Seokjin, the maknae shrugs his shoulders in respond. “He asked me out on a date today and he's going out to buy some clothes for the date.”, “A date? That's good! It's been a long time since you guys went out. But you don't look happy, why?”

Jungkook rubs his hands before telling the oldest member. “I'm kind of worried. What if Jiminie hyung forgets about our date? What if.. he's having fun with his friends and forgot about our date today?”. Seokjin nods his head as he understands how the maknae is feeling. “Did he tell you who he's going with?”, Seokjin asks and the younger nods before saying that Jimin's going with Taehyung. The oldest member furrowed his eyebrows at Jungkook's answer.

“Are you sure?”
“Yes, hyung. What's wrong?”

Seokjin shakes his head and fakes a smile to Jungkook as the maknae nods. The oldest member excused himself and walks out of the maknae's room, he makes his way towards the kitchen and stands at the kitchen counter while thinking. Taehyung came to him with the other members following him and they look at Seokjin before Taehyung asked a question to the oldest member. “You okay, hyung?”. Seokjin looks to the side and his eyes widened that startled the other members. Namjoon asks 'why?' and Seokjin placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulders. “Yah. What are you doing here?”, Taehyung looked hurt by Seokjin's question. “I mean, aren't you supposed to go out shopping clothes with Jiminie?”

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the question. What? Since when he was supposed to go out with Jimin today? “What are you talking about, hyung?”, Taehyung asked and Hoseok interrupted. “That's nonsense. Taetae was in the dorm the whole day and watching movies with us.”. Seokjin pulls his hands away from the younger's shoulders and shakes his head before groaning out in frustration. He massages his forehead before heaving out a sigh.

“No, Jungkookie said that Jimin told him he was buying clothes for their date with you. That's why Jimin isn't here and the maknae is in the room getting ready for the date.”

Seokjin explained and the other members let out a soft 'what?' under their breath before they look at each other. Taehyung shakes his head at the oldest member's words. “No. He doesn't even see me today. He said that to Jungkookie? Well, this is fishy.”. The members nod their heads as they agree on what Taehyung had said. The members look at each other as they stay silent to think of any plan.



As for Jungkook, he doesn't know what's going on outside of his room as he was in the bathroom; showering and getting ready to head out for the date with Jimin. Jungkook admits that he was worried but after Seokjin's words, he doesn't feel the need to be worrying about it. He was super happy and excited that his boyfriend asked him out on a date. Jungkook have been wanting to do that but he wasn't sure if Jimin was free so he held back and luckily, the older approached him first. He hums to a song while showering and he tends to do so when he's in a good mood.

Taehyung enters the maknae's room quietly and looks around as Jungkook was nowhere to be found but soon found out that he was in the bathroom. Taehyung closes the door gently and walks back to the kitchen where the other members are. “He's in the shower. We need to tell him when he's out.”, the others shake their heads in disagreement at what Taehyung had suggest. “No. For now, Tae go hide in your room with Hobi. Jiminie needs to learn his lesson somehow.”, Namjoon said and Seokjin nods his head. “This might hurt both Jiminie and Jungkookie but.. it's better to do now than later.”. Taehyung heaves out a soft sigh as he was worried of the out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter