♪ Fifty Nine (Loving and Teasing You is in My DNA)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 59: Loving and Teasing You is in My DNA

BTS became even more successful with their newest comeback with the album 'Love Yourself: Her' and the main song 'DNA' was a huge hit. The song topped at iTunes over a few countries and the album was even on Billboard's '200' and 'Hot 100' which Bangtan have been wanting to be on. ARMYs admit that for this comeback, every member shine and looks even better than before, they've improved in terms of singing, rapping and dancing! Jimin and Taehyung have been following Seokjin by wearing the long earring and the fans admitted that both of them look even hotter. Also, the fans noticed that Jungkook have been losing quite a lot of weight that Jimin told his boyfriend to gain some weight back a little. Jungkook keeps assuring the fans that he's been eating a lot these days and told the fans to not worry about him. The members said that all of them are eating a lot these days and that statement made the fans happy and glad.

BTS were currently resting at home after their hectic schedule and instead of feeling exhausted, the members feel light and happy as it has been a long time since they perform on stage for a comeback and seeing the fans made them feel happier. Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok were resting on the couch at the living room while Seokjin and Namjoon were at the kitchen; preparing some food and dessert for the members. Jungkook pull out his phone and looks around as he can't find Jimin as well as Taehyung. Where did these two hyung go? He thought in his mind as he pouts.

The front door of the dorm opened to revealed both Jimin and Taehyung coming in while holding a few plastic bags in their hands. Jungkook stood up from the couch as he holds his phone and was about to be mad at Jimin before the older interrupted him with his eye-smile and cute voice. “Jungkookie! I bought some candies and chocolates for you.”. Oh, damn. Candies and chocolates are his weaknesses and.. Jimin is too. Yoongi looks up at the maknae and smirks as he knew that Jungkook's intention to be upset at Jimin failed. The rapper shakes his head as he smiles. This kid is seriously whipped for Jimin. Hoseok giggles when Taehyung sat next to him and snuggles against the older. Jimin walk towards Jungkook while smiling and the maknae instantly smiles back.

“Okay, kiddos, dessert's here.”, Namjoon said as he's carrying a tray with 7 medium-sized bowls on it to the dining table. Jimin placed the plastic bags down on the coffee table at the living room before heading to the dining table while holding Jungkook's hand gently in his. The rest of the members follow both Jimin and Jungkook before all of them have sat down on the chair at the dining table. Seokjin came while carrying 7 small spoons as well as a bottle of cola. “Jiminie, can you get glasses for us, please?”, Seokjin asked. “Okay, hyung.”.

Jimin responds and was about to stand up when he felt a hand on his right shoulder that made him look to the side and saw Jungkook had already stood up from his chair. “I'll get them.”, Jimin blushes and smiles as he nods before widening his eyes when the maknae pecks his cheek quickly. Seokjin wiggles his eyebrows at Jimin and Namjoon decided to tease the mochi as well by smirking at him. Jimin looks down at his fingers as he was embarrassed. Jungkook placed 7 glasses on the table and sit back down next to his boyfriend before they start eating the dessert that Seokjin and Namjoon made. Sounds filled the dining area as the dessert was delicious and both Seokjin and Namjoon were happy that the dessert turned out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter