♪ Twenty One (Are You Okay?)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: Are You Okay?

 

Everything was good for the boys as they were resting at their dorm but Jimin was sitting on the couch while holding his phone as the rest of the members were having their breakfast at the dining table. Taehyung looked at Jimin worriedly since his best friend didn't eat with them yet, Taehyung nudged Hoseok's arm while the older was munching on the kimchi before looking at his boyfriend with a confused look. Taehyung pointed at Jimin who was at the couch with his index finger before Hoseok's eyes averted to the second dancer who were at the couch. Yoongi who was busy eating the meat turns around to look at Jimin before a soft sigh escaped out of his lips. Jimin has been like this ever since Jungkook left the dorm to the airport as he went to Jeju-do for a filming of a new show on V App called "Flower Crew" and the maknae hasn't send anything which makes Jimin worried. “Jimin-ah.”, Yoongi called out softly and the said man turned around to have all five pairs of eyes looking at him. “Yes, hyung?”. “Come here and have breakfast, Jiminnie.”, Taehyung said as he stood and went towards his best friend. 

Jimin flashed a smile at them and stood up from the couch before Taehyung holds his wrist gently as he leads the dancer towards the dining table. Jimin sat down next to Yoongi and was about to lift the chopsticks before he felt eyes on him that made him looked up to see the rest of the members were looking at him. “What? Is there anything on my face?”, he asked innocently as he touched his face before Seokjin chuckled softly. “What's distracting you, Jimin-ah? You've been holding your phone for a long time.”. A smile on Jimin's face soon turned into a frown and he looked down, he lifts his chopsticks and eats the rice. “Do you guys know what's happening to Jungkookie right now?”, Jimin asked as his voice trembled while he was chewing on the meat. The rest of the members were confused right now. What happened to their precious maknae? What is it that's making him sound so sad? 

“What happened, Jimin-ah?”, Namjoon asked softly before Jimin looked up at them with his red, teary eyes. The rest of the members were taken aback at the sudden sight of Jimin. “Jimin-ah..”, Seokjin asks softly as he went towards Jimin's side and rubs the younger's back soothingly that calmed Jimin down slightly. “You guys know that Jungkookie was going to Jeju-do for the Flower Crew filming, right?”, he asks and the members nod their heads twice in respond. “He was late and he.. b–bought some bacon cheese burgers for the casts but they..”, before he had the chance the finish his words, the tears trickled down his cheeks once again and Yoongi immediately hugged the younger tightly in his arms. The rests of the members were extremely sad upon looking at Jimin's condition. While Yoongi and Seokjin were comforting and calming Jimin down, Namjoon looked at both Hoseok and Taehyung. “It must be something bad.. Jimin wouldn't be like this if it's not bad.”, Taehyung nods his head and Hoseok responded, 

“I'm really worried.. What happened to Jungkookie that Jimin cried this bad?”. After a few minutes, Jimin calmed down again and decided to continue his words from before. “Jungkookie bought burgers for the cast and he was excited while telling, showing them how big the burgers were and.. they asked Jungkook if the burgers were leftovers which the maknae said no. Then, they refused to eat the burgers and hand it back to Jungkookie. Jungkookie said that they didn't accept the burgers and showed it to the camera.. H–his face made me cried.. Like, how c–could they said that to him? To our p–precious maknae? It was obvious that Jungkookie was upset.. He wasn't the bright, shy Jungkook there. He was silent, he looked down most of the time, bit his lip and touched his hair! He was nervous, uncomfortable.”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter