♪ Ten (A Friendship Full of Teasing and Weird Stuff)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: A Friendship Full of Teasing and Weird Stuff


Bangtan held a few fanmeeting in Korea every time they had finish performed their newest song "Run" on every music shows. Jungkook would always make sure that Taehyung would sit far away from Jimin. Not that he was being mean or cruel towards their friendship but at some point, Jungkook thinks that Taehyung made his boyfriend even happier than he did althought that sound insane but it's impossible not to happen. Jungkook still remembers that there was a time when Taehyung buried his face on Jimin's neck to inhale his best friend's scent and mumbled about something that made his boyfriend laughed out loud. Whenever the two best friends did something weird featuring a slight inappropriate stuff, Hoseok would just laughed at both of them or would even joined the team. Jungkook was feeling weird, why isn't Hoseok feeling awkward or jealous with whatever that Jimin and Taehyung are doing? Is that even normal? Because other people aren't a jealous bastard like you are, Jungkook's inner thoughts said that. He shook his head at the thoughts. Seokjin was the first one to notice the maknae's weird action right now while the rest of the members are having their breakfast. “Jungkook, are you okay? You seemed really disturbed right now. And, you're not eating the food that I cook.”. Then, the members who were eating, instantly looked at their maknae. Jungkook was a big eater so if he wasn't eating, there must be something wrong and something is wrong. 

Jimin placed his hand on the maknae's shoulder as he looked at his boyfriend worriedly. “Kookie, are you okay?”. Jungkook hummed softly as he placed the chopsticks down on the table and looked at s. “I'm not in the mood to eat. I'm sorry, Seokjin hyung.. I promise to eat later but not now.”, he looked at Seokjin apologetically and the oldest member could see honesty in his eyes before he nodded his head twice in respond along with a sincere smile on his face. Jungkook looked to the side at Jimin and noticed something that hurt his feelings. Jimin wasn't wearing the ring that he gave the older yesterday, and they don't have any schedule today. “You didn't wear the ring that I bought for you?”, Jungkook asked and Jimin was shocked as his body stiffened up at the younger's sudden question. 'Damn it! I forgot to wear it.. I put it on the table when I was joking around with Taetae. Should I tell him that?', Jimin thought as he looked at Jungkook nervously. “Of course, you forgot to wear it. Because you're too busy playing with Tae hyung every day.”, Jungkook said as he stood up and Jimin knew that he had ruined the day for everyone. “I'll be out. Don't call me.”, the maknae said towards the members coldly before putting on his coat along with a black beanie and exits the dorm. Jimin heaves out a deep sigh as he looked down before covering his face with his hands, Yoongi was shocked at the sudden outburst of the maknae. Seokjin and Namjoon went to Jimin to comfort him. “Jimin, please don't mind Jungkook's attitude. I'm sure that he wasn't really mad at you. I'm guessing that he's going through puberty.”, Seokjin said softly as he rubbed Jimin's back soothingly to calm him down while Namjoon nodded his head as what Seokjin said is true. “No, hyung.. Kookie was right. I shouldn't have take off the ring because we have no schedule today. God, what have I done.”. Hoseok told Jimin not to blame himself because none of this was anyone's fault. Taehyung knew that the maknae was jealous and he couldn't blame anyone but himself. He needs to look for Jungkook and fix this on his own.

Jungkook pulled the hoodie over his head and looks down as he shoved his hands inside the pockets while walking outside the dorm to catch a cab. A cab instantly stopped in front of him and he entered the cab before closing the door. “Where to, young man?”, the cab driver asked Jungkook as he looked back. “To Hangang River, please.”, Jungkook responded politely and the driver nodded his head before driving towards the location. As Taehyung ran out of the dorm, he didn't saw Jungkook and he knew that Jungkook was gone somewhere but he can't figure it out where right now. Jungkook stayed silent as he looked out to the window with his lips pressed together tightly, the cab driver looked at him through the mirror and decided to asked him. “How is you day, young man? I think I've seen you somewhere.. On tv, I guess. My daughter is a big fan of your group, Bangtan Sonyeondan, right?”, the cab driver's words and question caught Jungkook off guard. He can't believe that the elderly knew their band, it means they've seen them on tv or heard them on radio! This is great, and Jungkook was feeling really happy just by hearing the cab driver's words. “Yes, ahjussi. I'm in a group called Bangtan Sonyeondan and BTS shortly. I'm the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter