♪ Nineteen (We Deserve It)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay. Just a friendly reminder that this chapter might be kind of short– or nah. I decided to wrote it after I listened to BTS On Stage Epilogue Concert and yes, it was live stream. There were so much going on; the arena were packed with 15 000 people and that is dope. I cried so hard while listening to it as Jimin, Jin and Tae started crying and then.. when the VCR was showing about the members who were talking about the youth and stuff, fans started crying. Right after the VCR, BTS sang Young Forever which made the fans cried even hard– including me. Everyone cried today; BTS cried even Namjoon and Yoongi who were always so strong and the fans cried, like, the whole arena. This were the people that came besides ARMYs; BTS member's family, Ryeowook of Super Junior, Kim Minjae, Park Bogum, KNK's Seungjun and Bang PD-nim. It's really great how other idols came to support them and I swear, the choreography for "Fire" and "Save Me" are LIT. THEY ALSO REVEALED A CHOREOGRAPHY FOR "BUTTERFLY" WHICH WERE CREATED BY THE MEMBERS. Day 2 for tomorrow and I don't know what to say. I might cry again. Lmao, enjoy the update below and don't forget to UPVOTE!
 

Chapter 19: We Deserve It

 

Bangtan were at the backstage right after their BTS LIVE ‘화양연화 On Stage:Epilogue’ concert and the staffs were taking pictures of them as the first day of the concert has ended. Each of the members were wiping their tears away using the towel as some of them laughed softly before special guests started to enter one by one. Ryeowook from Super Junior was the first one to enter the backstage while holding the small banner that he received earlier. “Aigoo, my kids! You guys did a great job today. I was totally impressed by the music videos during the opening and your performance was daebak. I was speechless.”, the senior said as he looked at the Bangtan members while showing two thumbs up. Bangtan chuckled softly as they were embarrassed with such compliments especially from the huge senior in front of them. They bowed politely at Ryeowook and the senior shook his hands in denial. “Aye, don't be so formal with me.”. The members of Bangtan nodded their heads and pose with him as one of BTS staff took Ryeowook's phone gently and took a few pictures of him with the members. “Thank you so much for coming all the way here, hyung. I.. We don't know what to say because we didn't expect for other idols to come. We really appreciate it, hyung.”, Namjoon spoke as he flashed his sincere smile at the senior. Ryeowook pats his arm gently as he nods his head twice in respond. “Hyung, you are like the best senior. You helped us a lot; you promoted us, you advised us. We're really thankful, hyung. Really.”, Taehyung said as he was now hugging Ryeowook before Yoongi pulled him away from the senior. “Aish, Taehyung-ah. You're sweating and you're hugging our big senior.”. Ryeowook laughed out before shaking his head. 

“It's okay. I'll better get going since there's a lot of guests here today to meet you guys.”, the members nodded their heads and hugged Ryeowook before the senior left the backstage. “Kim Taehyung!”, different voices were heard and there they were; Minjae and Bogum. Taehyung's eyes immediately light up as both men run towards the members with bouquet of flowers as well as some paper bags were in their hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter