♪ Fifty One (Possessive featuring an Evidence)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51: Possessive featuring an Evidence

 

BTS next stop for their 'Wings World Tour' is Chile and as the members were getting ready at their dorm to head to Incheon Airport, Jungkook were walking around shirtless, trying to look for his stuffs before Seokjin yelled all of a sudden. The rest of the members stopped searching for their stuffs to come to the oldest member at the living room. “What's wrong, hyung?”, Yoongi asked and the oldest member were looking at the maknae. “What is that at your neck, Jungkook-ah?”. The rest of the members looked at the maknae and was shocked to see a red spot on the left side of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook placed his left palm on the red spot to hide it from the member but it was too late since the rest of the members had seen it already. “I can explain this, hyung.”. Jungkook said and was about to say something before Jimin speak up. “I'm the one who did that! It's me, hyung.”

“You have to cover that, Jungkook-ah. Wear a hoodie to hide it since it's at the side. The fans aren't stupid, they definitely know that it's a hickey.”

Namjoon said and Jungkook nods his head before walking back to his room and picks a black sweatshirt with a hoodie before wearing it, taking his stuffs to put them in his bag. Jimin who was outside apologized to Seokjin and Namjoon for being careless at what he did towards the maknae. Both Seokjin and Namjoon shakes their head as they aren't mad at Jimin before telling Jimin to pack his stuffs since the managers will come after this. Jimin flashes a smile and immediately walked to his room to pack his stuffs.

Seokjin and Namjoon have packed their stuffs, that explains why both of them are sitting on the couch at the living room. Seokjin rests his head on his boyfriend's shoulder as he placed his hand on the leader's left hand before Namjoon locked their fingers together. “Now you know why I love to mark you somewhere else, not on your neck.”. Namjoon said and Seokjin laughed before smacking the leader's chest. Soon, the rest of the members walked out of their room while holding their bags and Namjoon stood up with Seokjin before walking out of the dorm to head down using the elevator since the managers have wait for them outside. After a few minutes in the elevator, they walked out of the elevator and head towards the van that was parked at the side of the street. Sejin who were waiting outside take their bags before he looks at the maknae. “Don't ask.”, Jungkook said and Sejin closes his mouth before continue to arrange the bags.

They enter the van and Jimin looks at Jungkook before tracing his fingers against the red mark on the maknae's neck. Jungkook's breath hitches when he felt chubby fingers against his neck which made him looked at Jimin and flashes a smile at the older.

“This shouldn't happen.. I'm sorry, Jungkookie. I was being too possessive of you last night.”

Jungkook shakes his head as he cups Jimin's cheeks in his hands, rubbing his boyfriend's cheeks gently and nuzzled his nose against the older's before pressing a soft kiss on Jimin's lips. Jimin smiles and pecks the younger's lips back before Jungkook pulled him into a hug. Yoongi looks to the side at them and smiles to himself before closing his eyes back. The members were closing their eyes as they were tired since they woke up super early due to their flight to Chile, the sounds of soft snores could be heard slightly in the van and Hobeom looks back at the members to see them sleeping. “All of them are sleeping?”, Sejin asked and Hobeom just nods his head twice in response. Sejin chuckles and said that the boys barely get any sleep due to their practice time for the world tour. Hobeom agrees, even saying how excited they were to visit Chile.

After a few minutes of driving towards the Incheon Airport, the van finally stopped at the side of the street with Sejin walked out of the vehicle to open the back, Hobeom wakes the members up and they immediately gets out of the van. As one by one get out of the van, Jungkook pulled his hoodie forward a little to hide the red spot but he doesn't think that the red spot could manage to be hide. The fans who were at the Incheon Airport snapped photos of them and the members waved at the fans while walking towards the entrance of the airport. The staffs carried the equipments, clothes and other stuffs for the concert while the members were walking with their managers by their side.

“What is that on Jungkook's neck?”, the members heard one fan asked and Jungkook glanced at her slightly before Hobeom telling the fan that it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter