♪ Eighteen (Back Hug)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18: Back Hug

 

Bangtan were in the dance room as their stylists were deciding on the boys' new hair colour as well as hairstyle for their upcoming comeback. Hobeom was sitting on the couch while scrolling on his phone before laughing. The Bangtan members turned their head towards their manager with a shocked look on their faces before Hobeom lifted his head up to look at them. “What?”, the manager asked before the boys faced forward back and watched their manager through the reflection of the mirror. “Jimin, you're first.”, a female stylist said and Jimin cheered up in excitement. “Yes! I get to go first. Bye losers.”, he said and sat down on the chair as he faced the mirror; making weird faces of himself before Namjoon shook his head at the younger's attitude. “Jungkook, what's up with your boyfriend?”, the leader asked and it was silent. “Jungkook.”, Namjoon lifts his head up to look at Jungkook who was staring at Jimin with a stupid  cute grin on the maknae's face. The leader could only let out a heavy sigh. “What colour do you want for this comeback?”, the stylist asked and Jimin hummed softly while thinking. “Ah! I want my hair to be black, noona!”. Jungkook gasped softly when he heard that. Jiminnie hyung wants black for his hair? I am so dead– he looks so hot in black. The maknae thought in his mind while biting his lower lip as he played with his fingers before staring at his boyfriend who was closing his eyes and as time goes by; Jimin's hair was black.

Jimin opened his eyes and gasps as he looked at his hair. “I look so good! Don't you think so, Jungkookie?”, the older asked as Jungkook were staring at him through the mirror before Jimin turned around and went to the maknae. Jimin cupped the younger's cheeks gently in his hands before pouting at Jungkook. “Yah, Jeon Jungkook. I was talking to you.”. Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts before flashing his bunny-teeth smile at the older and pulled Jimin to sit on his lap as the older faced forward, the maknae soon wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny body from behind. Taehyung was next one to go as Hoseok looked at him. “Noona! Colour Taetae's hair with a bright colour.”, Taehyung grinned cheekily as he looked at the stylist noona. “Bright colour? Like blonde?”, the female asked and Taehyung nodded his head eagerly. The room was soon filled with laughter as they watched Taehyung's hilarious yet cute reaction. The door opened all of a sudden to revealed Bang PD with a smile on his face, the members were startled and was about to stand before the founder of Big Hit Entertainment shook his hand while telling them to just sit down. Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Bang PD before exclaimed at him. “Bang PD-nim!”, a wide smile appeared on the male's face. “Hello, kids. Ah, Jimin, you look good in black. Taehyung in blonde? I can sense that this special comeback will be dope.”, the members of Bangtan widened their eyes as Bang PD mentioned the word 'dope' as they wouldn't expect that he would use such updated word. “What? You think I don't know the word? Gosh. Come on kids, we're about to enter the 21st Century– or we have. Whatever. Work hard!”, he said as he head towards the door before exited right after the Bangtan members bowed politely at him. 

While the members were getting their hair done, Jungkook were still back-hugging Jimin as the older rests his head on the maknae's shoulder. Seokjin, whose hair is now blonde were looking at the two of them as he smile. “Jungkook-ah, you love to give Jiminnie back hug nowadays.”, Jungkook looked to the side at the oldest member and just flashed his signature smile before snuggling closer on Jimin's back. Jimin stays silent as his face were flushed in embarrassment that he resembles a fresh tomato. Namjoon who were walking towards Seokjin bursts out laughing upon looking at Jimin's face. “Yah, Park Jimin. You look like you're going to explode sooner or later!”, Hoseok exclaimed as he clapped his hands repeatedly while laughing out loud. The room soon were filled with loud laughters as they witnessed Jimin's reddish face. Jungkook glanced slightly at the older and can't help but to smile widely while Jimin was trying to cover his face with his hands. 

Soon, the members were given permission to head back to their dorm. “WHAT! But it's only 8:30 in the morning. What are we supposed to do?”, Hoseok asked as he looked at the staffs who were busy packing their stuffs before Yoongi smacked the back of his head gently. “It means that we could do anything that we want before our concert and comeback coming soon, pabo.”, Hoseok flashed a pout at the grumpy yet sleepy Yoongi before Taehyung hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. Namjoon hummed softly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter