♪ Thirty Two (Why Are We Like This?)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32: Why Are We Like This?

 

Fans have been catching photos of how close Jimin and Taemin are that fans from both groups are loving every interactions that they have. Taemin may be 2 years older than Jimin but age doesn't get in their way of friendship as both of them have passion in dancing. And it seems that both admire each other for dancing and singing skills. Fans don't know when they started getting close but they were glad that it happened. They were really cute that when one wins an award, the other smile and cheered for the one who wins. Not to mention that Taehyung and Minho are really close as well due to them filming the same drama. SHINee and BTS feel comfortable around each other. BTS used to watch SHINee's music videos and performance back then when they were trainees. SHINee commented on how powerful and synchronize BTS are during their performance. Both groups respect and admire each other that it was wonderful.

Just like when BTS win Artist of The Year at 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), Taemin came to Jimin during the encore of MAMA to hugged him and congratulate for winning daesang as Jimin did the same to Taemin. Until now, Taemin and Jimin still keep in touch everyday. Just like today, Jimin is sitting at the couch while munching on the popcorns as his fingers were touching the screen of his phone. Jungkook came out from his room to search for his boyfriend and saw him at the couch. Jungkook walks towards the couch slowly to surprise Jimin but saw that the older is chatting with Taemin. He stood behind the couch while his eyes were looking down at Jimin's phone. “WHAT? He wanted to meet you personally?!”, Jungkook shrieks before Jimin turned around in startled with his eyes widened.

“Jungkookie! What are you doing behind me?”, Jimin asked before the rest of the members walked out of their rooms immediately. Seokjin looked around while holding his mario light stick. “I heard someone screamed. What happened?”. The rest of the members looked at both Jimin and Jungkook who were looking at each other with wide eyes. “What's up with both of you?”, Yoongi asked as he raised his eyebrows in confusion. Jungkook heaved out a deep sigh as he massaged his forehead. “I was just texting with Taemin hyung and Jungkook suddenly screamed behind my back.”. Jungkook scoffed before lifting his head up to look at the older. “Jungkook? You were just texting with other guy and you completely forgot how you usually call me.”. Jimin stood up from the couch with his eyebrows raised in confusion.

“Jungkookie. You always call him that but now you're calling him Jungkook.”, Yoongi said before Seokjin smacked him at the shoulder with an angry look on the oldest member's face. “Ah, Jungkookie.. I'm sorry. I was just talking to Taemin hyung. Nothing else.”. Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest as he looks at the older before looking down. Jungkook asked whether Taemin knows about their relationship or not but Jimin stayed silent and Jungkook was worried. Did Jimin not tell Taemin about it? Didn't Taemin read on the Internet to find out? What is he missing? There was a moment of silence before Jimin shook his head slowly. The rest of the members including Jungkook widened their eyes. “You didn't tell Taemin sunbaenim about you and I? Our relationship?”. Taehyung and Hoseok went to the maknae to rub his back to calm him down before Jungkook heaved out an angry sigh. “I can't believe this. Do you take our relationship as some kind of a joke, hyung?”, Jungkook said as he look straight at the older with his vision being blurred by the tears in his eyes. 

Seokjin pats Namjoon in the chest as he motions towards both Jimin and Jungkook, worried of what's going to happen. “Joonie.. Do something.”, Seokjin said before Yoongi decided to spoke up. “How can Taemin not know, Jimin-ah? He didn't read the news on the Internet or something?”. Jimin shook his head at Yoongi's words. “No, hyung. I told him not to search anything about us on the Internet. I want him to find out on his own without searching stuffs and I was planning on telling him. We became friends not too long ago and.. I'm afraid that he'll think something else about our relationship. Not all people admire our kind of relationship, you know..”. The rest of the members except Jungkook nods their head in response as they completely understand what he was saying. Although they're friends, not all people will admire or appreciate that kind of relationship. Jungkook was sad, upset and disappointed. Was Jimin being embarrassed about their relationship?

“But Jungkookie, you have no rights to be jealous or mad at me for talking to Taemin hyung. You're just the same with Yugyeom. You guys hugged in front thousands of fans at MAMA and I wasn't jealous or mad. You guys went out late at night for bowling or whatever it is that you guys do, I didn't nag you nor be mad at you. But why are you like this to me?”, Jimin asked as he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter