♪ Forty Four (Extreme Skinship at Fansign)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44: Extreme Skinship at Fansign

 

It was Sunday, 26th of February 2017, the comeback at Inkigayo as well as their goodbye stage because they have to focus on their Wings Tour that is around the corner. As usual, they are going to perform two songs; 'Not Today' and 'Spring Day'. Before they perform for their comeback, they have an interview about their comeback by Jinyoung of GOT7, Jisoo of BLACKPINK and Doyoung of NCT. During the interview, right after BTS do their greetings, Yoongi's arm accidentally hit Jisoo's arm as well as thigh which made Yoongi move towards s a little to avoid any other accident. After the interview, they went to their dressing room and rests for now as they have to get ready for their performance after this.

After they have changed into their outfits for 'Not Today' and 'Spring Day' performances, they went on the stage to have their comeback stage in front of the fans, the ARMYs who have been waiting patiently for them. It's sad that it's their goodbye stage due to the world tour but the good news is that they get to take home the #1 trophy back home. YES. They have won for 'Spring Day' and this is their 4th trophy for that week. 1st trophy was at Show Champion, 2nd trophy was at M Countdown and 3rd trophy was at Music Bank. After they celebrate the win with their encore stage together with the ARMYs, they have to get ready for their last fansign at Hongdae with wearing their 'Not Today' outfits. 


(A/N: THEY LOOK SO GOOD)

As they are in the van to Hongdae, Sejin said that Jimin and Jungkook will have to sit away from each other which made both Jimin and Jungkook pout but no matter how far you put them away, they will always find a way to be together. It has always happened at other fansign before this. “I don't understand the point you put both of them apart.”. Yoongi said which receives agreement from the rest of the members and Sejin sighs before shrugging his shoulders. “I know but that's what I should do, so..”. Jimin rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder as he caress the younger's hand gently before placing soft kisses on his hand that made Jungkook chuckled cutely. Seokjin looks at them and said to the manager. “When you put them away from each other, they are going to be extreme on skinship so bare your eyes.”. 

As they have arrived at Hongdae, one by one get out from the van to enter the hall where the fansign is held. When they enter, flashing of lights from camera flashed at them as the fans called out for them. Being the leader, Namjoon gather the members first and did their greetings to the ARMYs before taking their place at the table for the fansign event. Their seating; Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi, Seokjin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung. Jungkook had to sit in between the parents of the group which are in between both Seokjin and Namjoon. Well, it wasn't that bad for Jungkook since both Seokjin and Namjoon are okay. But if he were to sit next to Taehyung, it will be hectic. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter