♪ Seven (With or Without Abs, I Still Love You)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: With or Without Abs, I Still Love You

Bangtan were having their breakfast at the dining table and the members seemed to be in a good mood as the dorm was filled with loud and cheerful voice in the morning. Well, of course, they were in a good mood; Jimin was eating! And not the food people usually eat on their diet, it was the food that people eat when they're not on a diet. The members were seriously happy when Jimin joined them at the table because usually, he would always eat alone in his room when he's on a diet. But, when he came to the table with a huge smile on his face, the members knew it right away; PARK JIMIN WASN'T ON DIET AND WAS READY TO EAT A LOT OF SEOKJIN'S DELICIOUS FOOD. “The food smells great, hyung! I'm glad that I joined breakfast with you guys today.”, Jimin said as he smiled widely with his eyes soon became an eye-smile which made the rest of the members feel at ease and happy. Jungkook who was sitting next to Jimin just look at the older that he was smiling really wide, Hoseok who sit across him noticed the huge smile on the maknae's face which made him laugh. Taehyung who was sitting next to the older looked at him with his eyebrows raised. “Why are you laughing, Hobi hyung? Do you find something hilarious?”, the alien asked and Hoseok just shook his head along with his right hand. “No, I was looking at Jungkook.”. The maknae scoffs at Hoseok's remarks about that. “What? So, I became a clown now, huh. How can you laugh at this good-looking face, hyung?”, Jungkook asked as he placed a hand on his chest as an action that he was hurt by the older's statement. The rest of the members looked at Jungkook expressionlessly along with Jimin and the maknae just looked down in embarrassment. 

Then, all of them bursts out laughing with Hoseok and Taehyung clapping as well. Jungkook lifts his head up to look at the members and his cheeks heated up as he was embarrassed right after he knows that the members were just joking around with him. “We all know that you're good-looking, Jungkook-ah. You don't have to say it, okay.”, Namjoon said it with the members nodding their head in agreement to it before Yoongi interrupted. “You're so good-looking that it makes me want to kidnap you, tie you to my bed and cut your face to paste it on my face. Don't you guys agree with me?”, the Daegu rapper asked as he looked around and only to receive weird stares from the members. Jimin was now covering Jungkook's ears with his hands and soon enough, Seokjin smacked Yoongi's arm as the oldest member's eyes were wide. “Yoongi! How can you say things like that in front of Jungkook?”, Yoongi gave Seokjin the 'why-not' look. “He's still young and your words might haunt him later in his sleep. And no, we don't agree with you because that sounds and creepy.”, Namjoon shook his head at Seokjin's words as a sign that he disagree with his boyfriend's words. “No no. I think what Yoongi hyung said is correct. You see, we, humans have fantasies due to our hormones inside our body and-”, Seokjin interrupted him. “Please, Namjoon. I don't need to hear about science or human body in the morning.”. Namjoon pressed his lips together tightly and nods his head once while Jimin was giggling with Jungkook. They soon thanked God for what they have until today and for the blessings that He had given to them before starting to eat the food. Little did they know, Jungkook had something in his mind ever since Jimin started joining them to eat. It's not that he doesn't like the older's presence or why he decided to eat again but.. He felt weird. Something must have gotten to Jimin that made the older eat again. He needs to ask Jimin on his own.

But right now, he needs to stay still 'cause he doesn't want to hurt Jimin by what he's going to ask. Not now, now is not the right time but later, maybe. He flashed a smile at Jimin and the older respond with a cheeky smile before they start eating. When they were eating, Jungkook was munching on the beef as he keeps on glancing at Jimin while smiling that Namjoon noticed it. “Jungkook-ah, if you keep on smiling like that, your eyes and your bunny teeth might fall off soon.”. Jungkook groans in frustration when Namjoon mentioned about his bunny teeth. He get it, everyone thinks that his bunny teeth is cute but.. he felt funny because of it. Jimin just looked at Jungkook while munching on the rice with kimchi before Jungkook picks up his chopsticks back to grab two pieces of meat and placed them in Jimin's bowl. “Eat a lot, hyung.”, the maknae said as he as well continue eating and Jimin nods his head twice in respond before continue eating the food deliciously. The dining room was filled with soft sounds of talking while the sound of munching filled the room and Seokjin felt at ease as the members were there as they were enjoying his food. 'I guess this is how all mom usually felt whenever the kids and husband enjoyed her cooking. It feels really good.', he thought as he looked at the members happily. 

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

The members were resting at the living ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter