♪ Fifty Six (Have Some Privacy!)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 56: Have Some Privacy!

 

BTS has just finished their 1st day concert of the Wins Tour in Bangkok, Thailand and Jungkook had met the staffs to get the phone for V Live. He took the phone and goes to his room before setting the phone down, he then turns on the V Live and starts going on live while one by one of ARMYs came to watch. At first, the live broadcast was okay but the quality were not that good since the signal of the Wifi isn't strong. The fans told Jungkook through comments how they can't see him clearly and Jungkook was trying to think of something. He told the fans that he would end the current broadcast and start a new one to get a better quality of the video to try the Wifi again. After that, Jungkook came back on live broadcast with the quality of the video slightly bad but slightly better than before. He was eating a pack of seaweed with a wooden chopsticks and turns on the music. As he was talking while eating the seaweed, he started to read the fans' comments and feels happy that the fans were there even though it has been a long time since BTS did a V live broadcast.

Jungkook admitted to himself that they had been busy with their tour but they never once forget about the ARMYs, he wanted to tell that out loud to the fans live but he was quiet shy to do so and he knew that the fans might know about it too.

As he was talking with the music on, he heard some thud sounds against his door which made him turned his head to the left side to the door. Soon, the door opened to revealed Jimin and Jungkook was about to squeal loudly but then remember that it was quite late in the hotel and there was a possibility he would be interrupting other people in the hotel. Basically, he might have disturb some of the people with the songs he listened to in his room. He can't help but to smile at the moment he saw his Jimin in the hotel's bathrobe and damn, his boyfriend in a bathrobe with no make up on is just the most beautiful thing ever. Taehyung basically interrupted Jungkook's live since both Jimin and Jungkook were about to kiss on camera. Everyone knew that they were dating but it was kind of inappropriate to kiss in front of camera, live with millions of fans watching. So Taehyung and probably a staff came to the 'rescue' with Taehyung saying that Jungkook has to turn the live off to have a 'private' or 'intimate' conversation.

At the moment Jungkook turned it off, Taehyung heaves out a soft sigh and looks at the staff before the staff went out of the room. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows confusedly and decided to stay silent for now before sitting on the bed, looking at Jungkook then at Taehyung. Jungkook was looking straight at Taehyung and Taehyung raised his hands in defeat. 

“Alright alright. I know that you're pissed off because I interrupt your sweet moment but please.. have some privacy! The fans who are watching might be underage or not used or never see a kiss scene before.”

Jimin rolls his eyes before asking Taehyung to leave which he went out of the room almost immediately to catch up a movie with his boyfriend, Hoseok. Jungkook continues to eat the seaweed while looking at Jimin to which the older smiles and shakes his head. “It's great to see that you're eating a lot these days, baby. You look a lot bigger than me now.”. Jungkook smiles before flashing a cocky smirk at his boyfriend. “I've always been bigger than you, that's why I top.”

Jimin lets out a fake laugh and was about to lay down when Jungkook speak up. “Take that bathrobe off.”. Jimin looks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter