♪ Twelve (I'm Okay and I Miss You) [ VHope Special ]

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: I'm Okay and I Miss You ( VHope Special )


The members of Bangtan were supposed to have a rehearsal for their 2015 BTS LIVE HwaYangYeonHwa on stage ~Japan Edition~ in Kobe's World Hall but it was cancelled immediately when both Taehyung and Yoongi were rushed to the hospital due to they were experiencing nausea all of a sudden. The rest of the members were told to stay at their hotel that day and none of them were feeling great about anything. Of course, they're happy that the fans are there for them but at the same time, they were really worried about both Taehyung and Yoongi. Hoseok kept a distance from them as he has been constantly crying, Jungkook who looked tough broke down immediately upon the sight of Hoseok who were now covering his face as he keeps on crying in his hands. Namjoon could only stare down at the floor because hearing his precious members' crying especially Jungkook was the hardest part of being a leader. It would be a lie if he said that he doesn't want to cry because tears were gathering in his eyes that a soft sniffle escaped from his lips which made the rest of the members looked at him. Namjoon never cry in front of the members, no, screw that, the members never heard Namjoon cry as he was the one who always comfort people. Seokjin was the last one to tear up as he went to Namjoon and pulled the younger into a tight hug which made Namjoon cry even more harder as his hands gripped tightly on Seokjin's sweater. 

Their manager, Sejin who was in the room with them instantly looked down as he can't managed to look at the boys as it'll break his heart even more. Sejin who has been with them ever since their trainee days know what they have gone through to get to this point. Knowing that the boys were very young when they became trainee and trained very hard to the extent that they often skipped their meals to practice their vocals, rap and dance. Sejin heaves out a soft sigh before standing up to head towards the boys and patted their backs soothingly to calm them down. The actions did work; one by one stopped crying and panted heavily for air as they slowly calmed down. “This is a test from God, kids. He tested you guys because he wants to see how strong you all are to go through the hardships that he gave. This shows that you guys have a strong bond which no one can break except Him only. You guys need to be strong for Taehyung and Yoongi; work harder on stage to show to them that you guys are strong and can cheer the fans for them. If you guys stay still and cry, it'll make them sad.. You guys stay here, and I'll go buy food because you all need to eat for the concert later. We're doing it without Yoongi and Taehyung and then apologize to the fans who came because they deserve to know what happened to Tae and Yoongi. Okay?”. The members looked at Sejin as they were touched by their manager's soft and meaningful words to them. They nodded their head in respond and immediately stand up while Sejin went out to buy some food for the boys. 

Hoseok was the first one to enter the bathroom before shutting the door gently and locked it. He took off his shirt and placed it near the sink as he stared at his reflection in the mirror; feeling really worried about his precious boyfriend, Taehyung. Taehyung hasn't send him a message or call him ever since he was admitted to the hospital and he didn't blame the younger because the company wouldn't let him use his phone for now since he's unwell. Hoseok shook off negative thoughts which keeps haunting him right now and strip off from his clothes to enter the bath tub. The sound of water flowing out from the tap into the empty bath tub makes Seokjin feel relieved as he know that Hoseok was bathing. The truth is that Seokjin worried more about Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin than Namjoon because the three of them was the closest to both Yoongi and Taehyung. Jimin was the only one who didn't cry because the tears won't come out from his eyes, he sat on the floor at the corner expressionless which made Jungkook felt even more sad for him. The maknae decided to sat down next to Jimin and rests his head on the older's shoulder. “They'll b–be okay, right, Kookie?”, Jimin stutters as his voice cracks a little and Jungkook immediately hugged him tightly in his strong arms before humming softly in respond. “They'll be fine, hyung. Both of them are really strong and they'll get through it. They just need some rest.”

“They need more rest and so are we.”, Namjoon's voice startled them as he spoke all of a sudden which made the rest of them nodded their head in respond. Hoseok took a long time in the bathroom and that worried the members. There was no sound of water anymore and it was really silent in there. Seokjin keeps on playing with his fingers and Namjoon told him to stop it as it worried him. Jimin stood up and heads towards the bathroom door before knocking on it twice. “Hobi hyung, are you done? Sejin hyung will be here soon with the food.”, and then the door opened instantly to revealed a gentle-looking Hoseok. Seokjin heaves out a sigh of relief as Hoseok was looking fine. As Hoseok walked out of the bathroom, Jimin went in the bathroom together with Jungkook and Hoseok went to the closet to pull out his outfit before putting it on. He then sat on the bed and unlock his phone to check on whether Taehyung had messaged him or called him but none. Seokjin, feeling worried for Hoseok decided to tell him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter