♪ Forty (Stare & Happy Valentine's Day!)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40: Stare & Happy Valentine's Day

 

As for BTS comeback with "You Never Walk Alone", the members dyed their hair for a much newer and refreshing look. Jimin chose to go with pink colour since the members thought that it would fit him. As the rest of the members are done with their hair, Jimin is the last one to go and when his hair has been dyed, he turns the chair around to show the members his new look. “How do I look?”. The members widened their eyes at the sight of Jimin with pink hair. “You look even better than Namjoon and Seokjin hyung.”, Yoongi said and received a smack on his back by both Namjoon and Seokjin. Jimin's cheeks heated up upon the compliment that he received. “Now your cheeks are almost the same colour as your hair!”, Hoseok said and laughs.

Jimin rubs his cheeks gently and Jungkook approaches the older before running his fingers through his boyfriend's pink hair. Jimin looks up to meet the maknae's eyes and smiles at him before Jungkook caress Jimin's right cheek with his hand. Jungkook can't stop staring at the older as Jimin just glows, the older look so good in pink. Jimin caught Jungkook staring at him and the maknae instantly looks away while rubbing his nape that made the older laughed and wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist. The door of the dance room opened to revealed Bang PD that made the members stand up immediately as they clasped their hands in front of them. Bang PD flashes a smile at them before they bowed politely at him. “Look at my boys. Looking handsome with a new look.”. He approaches the members and pats the members' back gently before his eyes glanced at the three couple in BTS; Namjoon & Seokjin, Taehyung & Hoseok as well as Jimin & Jungkook.

Yoongi swallows his saliva down his throat when he noticed that Bang PD is looking at the lover line in BTS as he thought that the rest have been playing around until Bang PD found out but that wasn't the case. Bang PD smiles at the lover line before speaking up softly. “Since today is Valentine's Day, I'm giving you boys a free pass which is that you may spend the whole day doing anything. Forget about your comeback, tour for today. It's a holiday and you should spend it wisely. Okay?”. The corner of the members' lips twitched upwards to form a wide smile upon Bang PD's words that made them cheered in excitement and happiness before hugging Bang PD. Bang PD was caught off guard by the sudden action but laughs and let his precious boys showered him with love.

Right after Bang PD exited the room, Jimin looks up at Jungkook with his puppy eyes and his smile, Jungkook who feels like someone looking at him looks down at his boyfriend and pecks Jimin's nose softly. “Where do you want to go, hyung?”. Jimin hums lowly while thinking before widening his eyes once something pops in his mind. “Let's go watch a movie! And.. let's hang out at the cafe, just the two of us.”. Jungkook nods his head twice in response as he takes their couple green coat and let Jimin wears it as he wears it too. Seokjin looks at the both of them and looks at Namjoon.

“Let's not follow them, Jinnie. Let them have fun.”
“But.. We should take care of them, Joonie.”
“They're adults, Jinnie. They can take care of themselves. Besides, Jungkook's there to prevent Jimin from doing stupid things.”
“You can't fully trust Jungkookie. He's a man who is in love with Jimin and will end up do stupid things together.”

“I heard that, Jin hyung! And I can take care of Jiminie hyung very well.”, Jungkook said while zipping up Jimin's coat as the older is zipping up his coat before Jimin hugged him tightly. “You're so comfortable, Jungkookie. I just want to cling onto you like a koala.”. Jungkook chuckles while both Hoseok and Taehyung squeals at how cute they are before the two of them waved goodbye to the rest of the members. Jungkook kiss the older's forehead softly. “You're comfortable too, hyung. Come on, we don't want to waste our free time.”. Jimin nods and walk towards the door with Jungkook before looking back. “Yoongi hyung, will you be okay by yourself? Why don't you go out?”

Yoongi shakes his head as he flashed a smile at Jimin, feeling thankful that the younger being thoughtful towards him. “I'll be fine here. Besides, Bambam promised to me that he'll come here so, we'll just hang here for now.”. Jimin nods his head. Right, Yoongi and Bambam are kind of close too. Seokjin who were walking with Namjoon to go out asked Yoongi a question. “Will he bring food an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter