♪ Forty One (Darkness, Forest and Love)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41: Darkness, Forest and Love

 

Before Bangtan started their promotions for 'Spring Day' and 'Not Today' as well as their Wings concert tour in Seoul, the members decided that they should go for exercising so that they will get used to being tired or they will get to develop some energy, muscles when they are on their world tour so they have decided to go for a hiking. As usual, the first member to wake up is Seokjin and Jimin. Seokjin were preparing food, beverage and fruits for the hiking trip while Jimin is packing his bag for the hiking before waking the rest of the members up. “Hyung, do we need to bring our coat or jacket?”, Jimin asked as he looked at Seokjin. “You'll be wearing one and bring along at least one more. It'll get cold at night up there and we wouldn't want you to die in coldness.”

“Who is going to die in coldness?”, a voice asked and Jimin turned around to saw Jungkook walking towards him at the couch with his bag before he placed his bag on the floor to go hug Jimin tightly in his arms and peppering Jimin with kisses. Seokjin smiles upon the sight as he packed the food, beverage and fruits to put them into a bag. “If Jimin won't bring another coat, he's going to die in coldness.”. Jungkook nuzzled his nose against the older's cheek which received soft giggles from Jimin before a loud groan could be heard. “Aish. I've been forced to wake up early in the morning and now I've been forced again to see some cheesy .”. Jimin chuckles in embarrassment as he definitely knew who that is; Yoongi.

Jungkook rests his head on Jimin's shoulder as he tightens the hug around Jimin's body before Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon walks out of their room while holding their bags. Seokjin smiles and press a soft kiss on Namjoon's cheek. “Good morning, Joonie.”. Namjoon smiles back at him. “Morning, Jinnie.”. Taehyung plops down on the couch next to Jimin and rests his head on Jimin's lap before lifting his head back when he received a threatening glare from the maknae. Hoseok laughs at his boyfriend's reaction to Jungkook before Namjoon speak up.

“Okay, now, listen up. When we hike, anything that you saw on the ground or somewhere in the forest, don't take them. If you saw anything dangerous, tell me or Jinnie. Don't go other places by yourself since we're unfamiliar with the place, you might get lost in the forest and it'll be hard especially at night. If you're tired or cramp anywhere, tell me and we'll stop at the side for a while. And please don't put your phone on silent, in case we have to contact each other though I doubt there's a signal in the forest.”

The members nodded their head twice in respond upon the leader's explanation before grabbing the belongings and went down as their manager, Hobeom is waiting for them in a van. One by one enter the van and Yoongi rests his head back against the chair before slowly falling asleep. The rest of the members laughs softly at how Yoongi could sleep anywhere, anytime without bothering his surroundings. Hoseok takes Taehyung's left hand in his right hand and the younger's knuckles using his thumb, Taehyung looked at his boyfriend and smile before resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder. “Let's take lots of pictures when we're there, Taetae.”. Taehyung flashed a wide smile. “Okay, hyung!”

Hoseok chuckles and pecks the younger's lips softly and continues to cuddle at the back. Jimin pulls out his phone and plugged his earphones in before Jungkook took the left earphone to plug it in his ear before Jimin the music. Jungkook looks at him when the song is playing and the older looked back at him. “Why?”, Jimin asked and Jungkook respond. “Why this sad song?”. Jungkook asked, they are currently listening to 'I Don't Love You' by Urban Zakapa which is Jungkook's favorite song but the song were putting both of them in a sad mood. Jimin chuckles and changed the song to their song; 'Not Today' before the maknae smiles widely as he gets to be hyper around Jimin.

A few minutes later, the van stopped in front of a place named Bukhansan National Park, a famous place for hiking in Seoul. “Stay together and I'll fetch you guys around 8 o'clock at night, then we'll go dinner together. Stay safe, kids.”. Hobeom said as he looks back at them and smiles before the members get out of the van while holding their bags. As Hobeom drove away, Namjoon and Seokjin walked first while looking at the map with Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook following the 'parents' from behind. As they kept on hiking, the clock strikes 2 o'clock in the evening and the members stopped at the side as they sat on the rocks before each of them pull out their water bottle to gulp down the water.

Seokjin pulls out a few food containers and handed them to the members along with the chopsticks. “I packed some food for you guys so eat. We'll continue our journey after this.”. The members nodded their head as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter