♪ Six (Watch Out)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Watch Out

A few days after the 2015 MAMA, Jungkook can't seem to forget an incident which has been on his mind all the time. He was sitting down on the wooden floor as his body leaned back against the mirror in the dance. Seokjin who noticed how the maknae was a little off today decided to approach him while the rest of the members were resting; Namjoon taking photos of himself, Jimin and Taehyung who were challenging to arm wrestling, J-Hope was listening to music and Yoongi being Yoongi were trying to sleep. Seokjin heaves out a soft sigh as he sat down next to Jungkook to gain the younger's attention but Jungkook doesn't seem to notice the older's presence. “Yah, Jeon Jungkook.”, the older called out to him as he nudged the younger's arm slightly. Jungkook raised his eyebrows in confusion as he looked to the side which Seokjin was looking at him with a slight pissed off look. 'Am I in trouble?', the younger thought as he looked at Seokjin.

Jungkook was flustered at Seokjin's sudden presence next to him especially with that kind of expression on his good-looking face. The younger thought to himself that Seokjin doesn't look good when he's mad because it's not right for him. “H–hyung.. Is there something wrong?”, the maknae asked as he looked at Seokjin with worries and fear in his eyes. Seokjin could see it clearly that Jungkook tensed up upon looking at his pissed off look so, he smiles slightly to the maknae. “Nothing. I was sitting next to you and you didn't even notice me. What happened to you, Jungkook?”. The older's question caught him off guard. 'Did hyung noticed it? Was I that obvious?', the younger thought as he's trying to act cool and pretend that he doesn't know what Seokjin's talking about. Jungkook blinks his eyes repeatedly as he look innocently at Seokjin. “Wh–what do you mean, hyung? I don't understand what you're talking about.”. Seokjin rolled his eyes at the younger and crossed his arms before looking closely at him. Seokjin knows this game too well; Namjoon used to play this always whenever he got caught for snooping over Seokjin's phone. “Yeah right. Stop playing this stupid game with me, Jeon Jungkook. You were spacing out these days and I noticed that you and Jimin seemed to be drifted away. Still want to play this game?”, Seokjin asked as he gave Jungkook the 'I-know-it-too-well' face that made the maknae looked down. “I.. Don't want to talk about it..”, Jungkook said as he played with his fingers when his cheeks heated up in embarrassment. 

Seokjin knows this expression too well; it's the 'something embarrassing happened' expression and he has to make sure that Jungkook tell him every single thing. Seokjin looks around and noticed that the members weren't bother by the two of them, he scoots closer to Jungkook with a smirk on his face. Jungkook was taken aback at the older's sudden behaviour that he rests his head against the mirror with his hands covered his chest. That actions made Seokjin scoffs and smack the younger's arm playfully. “Yah! Do you think I'm gonna molest you? Oh my god, Jeon Jungkook– I have my own boyfriend and besides, I bet he's bigger than you.”, Jungkook coughed out all of a sudden at the older's sudden confession which made him looked at Seokjin weirdly. “First, too much information, hyung. Second, I was just covering my chest because it's cold. And three, why are you so close with that expression?”

Seokjin laughs softly upon looking at the maknae's cute reaction which made the younger laughed along as well. Namjoon who heard his boyfriend's laugh which was mixed up with Jungkook's looked at both of them. Instead of feeling jealous, Namjoon felt at ease and relief that Seokjin was laughing and cheerful today compared to the other day when he suddenly burst his tears in front of the members for being insecure. He hold his phone up and record the beautiful scene; Seokjin was laughing hard with Jungkook smacking the older's thighs which he received a harder smack on the back by Seokjin but that didn't stop them, they were still laughing like drunk maniac. After recording it, Namjoon continued browsing his phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter