♪ Forty Three (Unnecessary Tears)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43: Unnecessary Tears

 

It was after their performances of 'Not Today' and  'Spring Day' as well as their last promotion on Music Core, the members are on their way home since they have just ended their fansign. As usual, both Jimin and Jungkook sat at the very back to have their own privacy while the rest of the members are sitting in front of them. Jimin was leaning his head against the window with his earphones plugged in and Jungkook was looking at his phone screen, more like reading something suspicious as his eyes keep on wandering around before he looks back at his screen. His eyes were slightly wide opened while he scans through the screen and his fingers making a scroll down on the phone. “Do you guys want to eat at home or at a restaurant?”, Hobeom asked and the maknae hides his phone as he thought someone was near him. Lucky for him, Jimin doesn't notice his weird behavior. “Let's just eat at the restaurant, hyung.”, Yoongi said and Hobeom hums in response before driving them to a restaurant near their dorm.

Jimin looks to the side at his boyfriend and furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed that the maknae was so into using his phone that he doesn't notice how intense Jimin is looking at him before he shakes his head and continues to look outside the window. Jungkook gasps softly as he reads something on his phone before biting his lower lip, blinking his eyes and rubbing them to stay awake so that he could keep on reading. Hobeom who was driving saw how the maknae looks at the mirror and chuckles softly before thinking. Is he reading that again? Aigoo, this maknae. What was Jungkook reading that had him made that kind of reaction? And why was he being so protective of his phone?

At the moment when the van had stopped at the side of the road but in front of the restaurant, Hobeom gets out from the van before opening the door at the back to let the members out. Jungkook was so engrossed in reading that he doesn't notice the members are getting out one by one including Jimin who has kept his earphones in his pocket. “Jungkookie.”. There was no response. “Jungkook.”. Again, the maknae didn't respond. “Jeon Jungkook!”. Jungkook immediately looked up to see the seven of them including Hobeom is looking at him and all of them are out of the van. “What are you doing? Stop wasting time and get out from the van, we have to eat dinner.”, Namjoon said and he immediately keep his phone in his pocket before getting out of the van.

Jimin hugs Jungkook's left arm and looks up at him while they are walking to the restaurant. “Are you okay, Kookie?”. Jungkook looks down when he heard Jimin's concerned voice and responds with a nod as well as a smile, a loving one to be exact that made Jimin blushes in embarrassment. Jungkook leans down to kiss the older's forehead softly and enter the restaurant, following the rest of the members from behind as they went to a room. As they sat down, Jungkook is sitting across from Jimin so that he could look at his boyfriend really well. Jungkook flashes a flirty wink at Jimin to which the older responded with a shy smile before he blows a kiss and the maknae play along with him by catching it with his hand to put it on his heart.

Seokjin smiles happily as he noticed how cute and playful both Jimin and Jungkook are while Hobeom and Namjoon are deciding on the menu. “Jinnie, do you want to add anything?”. Namjoon's voice and question made Seokjin looked at him. “Just add ice cream as a dessert.”. Hobeom nods his head and orders eight cup of ice cream as the dessert after they have their dinner. Namjoon noticed that Seokjin keeps on looking at Jungkook and Jimin which made him feel guilty for screaming at the maknae earlier. When the waiter has left the room with their orders, Namjoon leans over Seokjin to whisper at his ear. “I didn't mean to yelled at Jungkook earlier, if that's what you keep on thinking.”. Seokjin was startled when the leader whispered at him all of a sudden before looking at Namjoon. “I know but you can just call out to him nicely while shaking his body. That kid was literally shocked, like his soul had left his body when you screamed.”

“I know.. I'll apologize to him later.”. Namjoon said as he caress Seokjin's hand and the oldest member hums softly in response. When the food has arrived, they started to eat since all of them are tired and starving at the same time. While they are eating, Jungkook pulls out his phone gently to place it on the table, next to his plate to open the thing that he has been reading earlier. While eating, he looks to the side at his phone to read before he coughed out when he choked on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter