♪ Thirty Eight (Graduated!)

Love ♡ (Sequel to I Notice You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38: Graduated!

 

It was morning around 6 a.m. where Jungkook is getting ready to head to his school; School of Performing Arts Seoul (SOPA) for his graduation that he's been waiting for. Jungkook is nervous and excited at the same time since he'll be seeing his teachers and classmates. Jungkook got up first and is already in his school uniform before he wake the other members. As he was preparing sandwiches at the kitchen for breakfast, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him from behind. “Good morning, baby.”, a voice greeted him and he immediately know who it is; Jimin. “Good morning, hyung.”.

Loud voices echoed at the living room which Jungkook guessed that the rest of the members are up since he had woke them up a while ago. Jimin stayed in that position; rests his head on Jungkook's back as the scent of his boyfriend melts him. “What is this romance in the morning?”. Hoseok asked as he sat down on the chair at the dining table, waiting for the breakfast to be served and the rest of the members sat down as well. Jimin opened the fridge to grab a jug of fresh orange juice and placed the jug on the table before grabbing seven cups as well. Jungkook placed two plates of sandwiches on the table and started to have breakfast with the members.

The members thanked the maknae for the delicious breakfast and quietly eating but their eyes are looking at the maknae who is looking down as he chews on the sandwich. “Maknae, are you okay?”, Seokjin asked and Jungkook instantly looking up to see the members are looking straight at him. He flashes a smile and nods. “I'm just nervous, that's all.”. Yoongi rubs the maknae's back soothingly as he smiles at him. The members feel proud and slightly emotional that their maknae is going to graduate. It's like just yesterday they watch him in the school's orientation but now he's going to graduate. No more a high school student, officially an adult.

“We're proud of you, Jungkookie. You struggled a lot in school before but now your grades are good, and you're graduating. You're an adult now, which means more responsibilites that you need to carry.”, Namjoon said as he looks at the maknae who is listening diligently before he nodded his head twice in response. Jimin kiss Jungkook's cheek softly and snuggled to the maknae's side. The members chuckled upon the sweet, affectionate action of Jimin towards Jungkook. “Our maknae is all grown up. You're still our baby maknae until you're old.”. Hoseok said as he makes a sad face to the maknae before Jungkook smiles sincerely at his hyungs. 

“Thank you, hyung-deul. I know that I used to play around in school that my grades are bad but thank you for helping me study and now I'm graduating which is unbelievable.”

Taehyung roars in excitement before hugging the maknae tightly and patting his head gently. After the breakfast, Seokjin helps Taehyung with the dishes, Namjoon and Yoongi are in charge of cleaning the table while Jimin helps Jungkook getting ready for the graduation. The sounds of passcode being entered at the front door could be heard and the door opened to revealed Sejin. “Are you guys ready? We have to go to school right now.”. The members wears their coats and slipped on their shoes before immediately exit the dorm to head down to the van. When they are in the van, Sejin the radio and the members looked at each other before smiling. Sejin never turn on the radio unless he's in a really, really good mood since he's always need to focus on the road.

“Hyung, are you in a really, really good mood right now?”, Taehyung asked as he grins cheekily and Sejin turns around to look at them as the van's stopping at the traffic light, there was a huge smile on the manager's face that made the boys smiled in satisfaction and happiness. “Jungkookie's graduating so I'm really happy today. Aigoo, I'm proud of you, maknae.”. Jungkook high-fived Sejin as he laughs and Sejin continues driving before the members teased their manager. “I think the female students would probably fangirl over Sejin hyung.”, Namjoon said and Yoongi imitates. “Yeah. The girls love body like Sejin hyung and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter